same... :aw:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, Studio84, WornOutLife and 7 others
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
OP would you like to elaborate on your post?
I am not trying to gatekeep quality as I am a chronic shitposter at times but I would like to hear more if you would like to share.

Reactions: GreenGoblin
I

its impossible

Oct 24, 2020
OP would you like to elaborate on your post?
I am not trying to gatekeep quality as I am a chronic shitposter at times but I would like to hear more if you would like to share.

not a shitpost. im just not good at explaining things because my mind is messy

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lastsauce, Leiden, lex and 1 other person
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
i am in the same situation.
my life is full of pain and i'll never get better.

my mind is messy
it's also my permanent state ;(

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Leiden, GreenGoblin and its impossible
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I understand OP it just reminded me of the posts on /r/depression

Reactions: Lastsauce, GreenGoblin and its impossible
G

GreenGoblin

Nov 24, 2020
my life is only pain
Feel the same way, I was in Afghanistan amongst many other countries, I see my enemies every night and I know they wait for me at this dark river that flows slowly and the wrong way, I wonder will they greet me as a friend or for....., sorry, I'm new here, what I have read so far has been overwhelming, such kind, brave souls, I was lyrical because I'm a paddy lol, some of the things I've read have been life altering, I hope you are all well, I hope our pain ends, I fought for my friends but we did work on behalf of very bad rich people as has been since we found fire I suppose, blessings from Dublin to you all

If ever I can help I would, shows how much of a warrior you are mo chara.
Feel the same way, I was in Afghanistan amongst many other countries, I see my enemies every night and I know they wait for me at this dark river that flows slowly and the wrong way, I wonder will they greet me as a friend or for....., sorry, I'm new here, what I have read so far has been overwhelming, such kind, brave souls, I was lyrical because I'm a paddy lol, some of the things I've read have been life altering, I hope you are all well, I hope our pain ends, I fought for my friends but we did work on behalf of very bad rich people as has been since we found fire I suppose, blessings from Dublin to you all

May I ask is it body, mind or soul pain? Or all? Please do forgive me if I'm prying too much, just tell me to feck away off and I will not take offence.
I am so so sorry to hear that yet you are still here, you should be proud, you battle every day and have my respect for what its worth
my life is only pain
I followed you, I hope you don't mind, if so please tell me and no offense will be taken

My permanent state is my flight or fight reflex, I said somewhere before but it feels like I was never supposed to leave the 'Stan, many of my brothers fell and no matter how many times I was stupid (heroic my friends called it but they didn't understand) I wanted to go out on my feet, I see them every night, my nightmares are a starting to happen while I'm awake and I dread the dreams so I sleep about an hour a week maybe, feel like ants moving behind my eyes, I see strange things, I see signs in everything and it should have been me not Chris, Derek and Ecks, I was their captain I promised I would bring them home, I failed, I don't care anymore as long as I'm buried in Irish soil, I feel for you, if I could take it away I would, I'm no use to no one anymore, I was only ever good at war, now I'm broken, a toy soldier.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lastsauce, Leiden, sadworld and 2 others
Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020
my life is only pain
Wish I could help you. We're all in this shit together feeling each others pain and wishing we could reach out and fix our lives and others. I dont knw ur situation. If you can or will get a better life please keep going to achieve it, even if its fucking draining you. If life has reached its end for you, then I wish you a peaceful and good passing. Ive been here a few weeks now, its nice to have a community that really get u, even if we still want to CBT. Whatever ends up happening, I wish you the best possible outcome, whether thats ctb or things getting better if its possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, GreenGoblin, its impossible and 1 other person
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
I am so sorry. It's the same for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, its impossible, yive and 1 other person
G

GreenGoblin

Nov 24, 2020
Wish I could help you. We're all in this shit together feeling each others pain and wishing we could reach out and fix our lives and others. I dont knw ur situation. If you can or will get a better life please keep going to achieve it, even if its fucking draining you. If life has reached its end for you, then I wish you a peaceful and good passing. Ive been here a few weeks now, its nice to have a community that really get u, even if we still want to CBT. Whatever ends up happening, I wish you the best possible outcome, whether thats ctb or things getting better if its possible.
I am sorry to trouble you but what does cbt? I get cbt from doctor cognitive behavioral therapy but I'm guessing it's something different, thank you for your time mo chara

• Love
Reactions: yive
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My life is 99% pain (depression) and 1% happiness. Still trying to figure out how to increase that 1%.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GreenGoblin, its impossible, Leiden and 2 others
Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020
I am sorry to trouble you but what does cbt? I get cbt from doctor cognitive behavioral therapy but I'm guessing it's something different, thank you for your time mo chara
oh i meant ctb instead. slang for suicide.

G

GreenGoblin

Nov 24, 2020
That was a reply alright, I'm not as succinct as you are mo chara but that was beautiful to read, kind and non judgemental, I can only respect that.

• Love
Reactions: yive and Viceroy
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
thank you for your beautiful and kind words.

even here it's rare to hear words of sincere sympathy, but i can feel it in you. thank you.
i don't even know how to answer you, because now i just have no ideas.
just know that i wish you all the best with all my soul :heart:

G

GreenGoblin

Nov 24, 2020
oh i meant ctb instead. slang for suicide.
Thank you for the info, you seem a good kind soul, the world needs more like you and less of me, my Da went in combat, I was supposed to do the same, everyone thought I was either mad, heroic or just lucky but I wanted to go out on my shield so to speak, I miss my brothers, I send what money I make to their families, it was a compound in Khandahar, 8 man unit with bad Intel, 50 plus tali warriors, only 5 came home, I sent echo 5 to 8 into south east and we hit the north entrance, I couldn't get the talis down quick enough to save them, no support available, it was a meat grinder, I got hit three times with 5.56mm rounds all magically missing my vitals and I fought on until it was only us, only Ecks was holding on but died in helo, I tried to kill the 'Intel' twat when we got back

even here it's rare to hear words of sincere sympathy, but i can feel it in you. thank you.
what a beautiful thing to say, I'm truly honoured and humbled by your words, you are what the world needs more of, you have an eternal soul it seems to me, if ever you need help or just a friendly ear I will, I'm not after anything other than try to do some good before I call it a day on my own, I don't know you yet I'm proud of you and honoured to have met you

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: yive
G

GreenGoblin

Nov 24, 2020

I've followed you if you don't mind, I won't be offended if you want to tell me to feck off