emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
two days ago i lost my only friends to a miscommunication and now i feel so broken and i don't know what to do. i just wanna ctb

Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
Miscommunication? If you don't mind telling us, what exactly did you talk to them about or they ended up misunderstanding?

Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
What was the miscommunication about and what was the miscommunication? We can't help you much with those vague details. Also, CTB should be the last option you use after you have exhausted all possible options. There would be no point in CTB for your friends when there is a possibility that you would make up with them. Relationships are easier lost than made so I get where your coming from. I hope things get better.

emptymiku

emptymiku

Mar 27, 2023
Miscommunication? If you don't mind telling us, what exactly did you talk to them about or they ended up misunderstanding?
they felt like i was excluding people in the group or picking favorites when that wasn't my intention at all and just assumed it was true without letting me say otherwise

Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
they felt like i was excluding people in the group or picking favorites when that wasn't my intention at all and just assumed it was true without letting me say otherwise
Ah well, then they're simply ignorant, I had the same happen when I was playing Overwatch with my friends back in the day, we were a big group of about 5-6 friends playing together daily and I always left when this one girl joined and I wasn't doing it on purpose, but she thought that I was trying to avoid her. In these scenarios it's best to have a 1 on 1 talk with said person and let them know that it's not the way they think it is.

CTB is never the answer when it's over friends and etc, it's only reasonable when you've exhausted all your other options and there's nothing else left, please re-consider and just talk it out with your friends.

emptymiku

emptymiku

Mar 27, 2023
Ah well, then they're simply ignorant, I had the same happen when I was playing Overwatch with my friends back in the day, we were a big group of about 5-6 friends playing together daily and I always left when this one girl joined and I wasn't doing it on purpose, but she thought that I was trying to avoid her. In these scenarios it's best to have a 1 on 1 talk with said person and let them know that it's not the way they think it is.

CTB is never the answer when it's over friends and etc, it's only reasonable when you've exhausted all your other options and there's nothing else left, please re-consider and just talk it out with your friends.
i can't, because they blocked me and told me to never contact them again.

• Aww..
Reactions: Galileo3630
Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
i can't, because they blocked me and told me to never contact them again.
I understand how difficult this situation must be for you, and I'm sorry to hear that your friends have blocked you and cut off contact. It's natural to feel upset and hurt when friendships end, especially when it's due to a miscommunication. While it may seem like there's no way to reconcile with your friends at this point, I would still encourage you to consider reaching out to them one last time, in any way possible, even if they blocked you, whether it'd be by walking to their house or talking to them at school, you could try discussing your explanation on how you feel and apologizing for any misunderstandings or mistakes that may have led to the situation. Even if they don't respond or aren't willing to talk things out, it's worth making the effort to show that you care and are willing to take responsibility for your part in the conflict.

That said, it's important to also take care of yourself during this time. Losing friends can be incredibly painful, and it's okay to give yourself time to grieve and process your emotions. Remember that there are other people out there who care about you and want to support you, even if it may not feel like it right now. If you're struggling feel free to come and chat with me on Discord: Galileo#3630

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The fact is that in this world people certainly can be so disappointing, you cannot trust and rely on them, and it's true that other people just create more suffering. But anyway I wish you the best, it really can be so awful when existing just continues to get worse.

Reactions: emptymiku