Ruru-san

Ruru-san

Just trying my best.
Mar 3, 2023
gee I haven't been here for a while sorry 😭

So basically I've been working my whole life up to this exam and i genuinely don't know what I'd do with my life if I flop it… so basically I'd have to end it if I did so I can't afford to fail.

Buuut if I do end up flopping then it really is game over for me. Don't know how I'm gonna do it or exactly when but that only happens if i don't make it.

So please wish me luck 😅

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ashtoreth, NullSz00, kyururuchan and 8 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
12XDYvMJNcmLgQ.webp

• Love
Reactions: sweetdecadance, 3/4Dead and Ruru-san
Kozu

Kozu

Half-awake
May 27, 2023
You'll manage!!!! If you went this far it means you can do it, have faith in yourself

• Love
Reactions: Ruru-san
Glenferd666

Glenferd666

Aug 23, 2024
gee I haven't been here for a while sorry 😭

So basically I've been working my whole life up to this exam and i genuinely don't know what I'd do with my life if I flop it… so basically I'd have to end it if I did so I can't afford to fail.

Buuut if I do end up flopping then it really is game over for me. Don't know how I'm gonna do it or exactly when but that only happens if i don't make it.

So please wish me luck 😅
Good luck 🤞

Last edited:
  • Love
T

trist_

Jul 15, 2024
I'm in the same boat as you. My exam is in November, failure is not an option, I'm not even hoping for good grades, I just hope that I pass, even if my grades are the bare minimum. Considering the many pitiful stories I read here about people being bullied and having abusive parents, meanwhile I'm considering to kill myself if I were to fail an exam, makes me feel, as if I'm faking my own depression, which in turn making me even more depressed. I guess I'm tired of the failures I have in the past.

The people I met during my teenage days, if they are smart, their social life is not as good, but they still have one. If they are not the sharpest tool in the shed, their social life is thriving or perhaps they have great talents on something else, like music or video game, meanwhile I have none. Voila, my entire teenage years is gone, till this day I can't relate about the me and the boys or last days of high school stories and memes. I've missed all of it and I have lost it forever, my youth.

• Hugs
Reactions: NullSz00 and Ruru-san
Ruru-san

Ruru-san

Just trying my best.
Mar 3, 2023
I'm in the same boat as you. My exam is in November, failure is not an option, I'm not even hoping for good grades, I just hope that I pass, even if my grades are the bare minimum. Considering the many pitiful stories I read here about people being bullied and having abusive parents, meanwhile I'm considering to kill myself if I were to fail an exam, makes me feel, as if I'm faking my own depression, which in turn making me even more depressed. I guess I'm tired of the failures I have in the past.

The people I met during my teenage days, if they are smart, their social life is not as good, but they still have one. If they are not the sharpest tool in the shed, their social life is thriving or perhaps they have great talents on something else, like music or video game, meanwhile I have none. Voila, my entire teenage years is gone, till this day I can't relate about the me and the boys or last days of high school stories and memes. I've missed all of it and I have lost it forever, my youth.
It's like we're the same person because I feel exactly the same?? I think that it's a bit deeper than us feeling sad because we failed an exam because this is genuinely depressing when I look at everyone else's reasons and then look at myself.

But either way I'm rooting for you 🙏
Let's try our best to get through this together 💝

• Hugs
Reactions: Glenferd666
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
SaSu is manifesting a killer grade for you !! =D

• Love