LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
and the worst thing is that my mother is somewhat contributing to this shit.

My mother decided to cancel all of her paypal bills and changed the name of the owner of her paypal account to my name and now those bastards are sending me letters to pay 298€ even though I declined to be the owner of this account...
Those assholes from the hospital now want to have 30.210,99€ because I didn't paid the bill yet
Now also I noticed that someone is following me lately. I don't know why and what their intentions are but I'm kinda scared tbh.

I don't know... Things are just adding up and I cant handle so much stress.
I also began to smoke again. I guess those "nice" slogans attracted me to this crap again. I mean should this whole "Smoking Kills" crap be an advertisement or something to scare people off? I feel like this is an advertisement ^_^
This image is just sooooooooo relatable. omg..
Photo 2021 05 12 14 02 00

After all this shit what happend here, I'm asking myself if I'm just in coma after that motorcycle suicide attempt and this is just a nightmare. Maybe I should ctb or rather just start a new life in another country. The second option is very possible solution for me since I managed to get myself a fake ID for a certain slavic country, where I could still somewhat normal communicate with people without needing google translate or making it obvious that I wasn't born in their country.

Fck, I honestly don't know what should I do :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: nopointofliving, FuneralCry, BottomlessPit and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Omg that's terrible...

I wouldn't know what to do either, apart from hiring some lawyers but I couldn't even afford them...

Leaving the country doesn't sound so crazy.

Whatever happens, I just wish you the best of luck!!

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: LunarPyotr