• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SpaceBoyEvangef

SpaceBoyEvangef

"Gonna get you like a space boy!"
Aug 16, 2023
Hey, SaSu, it's been a good while, and everything in my life has just gotten worse, my mom is out of the picture once again, they took her because someone called the police on her, I won't see her until God knows when, and she was getting much better, and I could actually talk to her again, but now, there's nobody. I'm getting boxcutters this Friday, but I don't even know if s/h would even be a viable option at this point, I don't know what to do, I want to die, but I don't want to die at the same time, I just don't know what to do anymore, everything is horrible once again.

And as a sidenote:
I had to get back on here, because, people on discord are just insufferable when it comes to venting, I don't want you sending a torrent of your annoying fucking friends to "comfort" me, you all say the same shit, it's annoying.

Last edited:
StarryNights94

StarryNights94

Sep 18, 2022
As someone who understands the feeling of "wanting to die" and "not wanting to die", it's the latter that is the strongest force. I just returned from smoking a cigarettte. All but myself, this small bauble of orange light and smoke, tears down my face. We never thought life would be this way? But it's that force of "not wanting to die" that allows us to somehow make it through.

I haven't been on this site for a long time, over a year I believe, but I saw your post and I respectfully understand your anguish, albeit subjective to both of our circumstances.

During that period, I spent 4 months within a psychiatric unit. The world was strange. I became a stranger within it. And a large part of me is still lost and a total stranger to the life I once knew. But, I am here.

You are here.

Grasp to any light you can, my friend.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wish that you find peace soon no matter what you choose to do