• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheCrypt

TheCrypt

Nov 2, 2020
My dad just got recently cancer he is 40 years old. And it's even harder now to survive daily life. Every of my fault makes me hate myself even more. I don't even can learn for school. How should I be normal someday with all the big things sabotaging me. I have ADHS and depression. I am a victim of domestic violence. My father did the same as his father. But I want to break this never ending story and want to improve myself and get a normal life without all the mental health things. But I'm not getting out of this. If my dad dies I don't even know if I can go on anymore. We just recently got together again and I can finally forgive him for the things in the past. But now he may be gone. I don't really know if i can still stand this. My girlfriend has problems as well and I try to name the things so she can change that but she can't handle to get really into it. She only runs away from her problems. And I tried to not do the same for quite some time now. It got really better but know it gets more and more complicated. I don't know what I should do. I feel like I'm alone with this situation and everyone else who try to help me doesn't really understand my miserable and pain. I don't want to go to the mental hospital a third time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: chocolatebar, patheticpartner and motyxia
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that things are so hopeless. Life is just so depressing. Whatever happens, I wish you the best

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Do you have access to good quality treatment? Try to do anything you can

In the meanwhile, what do you think about passing more time with him? Talking more to him, listening, saying things from deep in your heart, asking for counseling, etc

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner