Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
I live with my girlfriend, she abuses me verbally and physically, she gets drunks and gets mad at me for little to no reason, and then throws things at me and punches me pushes me, bites me and leaves me with bruises and her family doesn't care they always think I've caused sometging and think the one abusing her, I also have ear sensitivity which she has made fun of me for multiple times, does things that she knows hurts my ears like yelling loudly when she's mad and if I ask her to stop she doesn't care she keeps yelling. Our new live in together she wants the ac unit on often, ans I camt do anything with it on because it is loud so I can't game or do anything I have to either leave or put ear protection on, and incase you're wondering no I cant use headphones as that would hurt my ears and potentially make them worse considering that's what caused my ear damage to begin with was me blasting music in headphones. Thats some of the main things but my life is truly miserable now I cant find a job due toy ear sensitivity or do much, and my girlfriend is always playing victim everytime there's an argument.

• Hugs
Reactions: MrDarkness, rei71, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i destroy myself while getting high on weed and using headphones to listen to music for a long period, didn't see that coming,
headphones can destroy these machines nobody would think you are going to end up debilitated because of headphones
headphone caused trauma to the internals of both my ears and prentrated into my brain causing brain damage
241064993 1013559089420849 7237225549066662977 n 1013559082754183

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so awful what you've been through, it's horrible how some humans just create so much harm and make existing even more unbearable, I hate how there's so much unnecessary suffering being experienced in this hellish world. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: MeltingBrain
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
I live with my girlfriend, she abuses me verbally and physically, she gets drunks and gets mad at me for little to no reason, and then throws things at me and punches me pushes me, bites me and leaves me with bruises and her family doesn't care they always think I've caused sometging and think the one abusing her, I also have ear sensitivity which she has made fun of me for multiple times, does things that she knows hurts my ears like yelling loudly when she's mad and if I ask her to stop she doesn't care she keeps yelling. Our new live in together she wants the ac unit on often, ans I camt do anything with it on because it is loud so I can't game or do anything I have to either leave or put ear protection on, and incase you're wondering no I cant use headphones as that would hurt my ears and potentially make them worse considering that's what caused my ear damage to begin with was me blasting music in headphones. Thats some of the main things but my life is truly miserable now I cant find a job due toy ear sensitivity or do much, and my girlfriend is always playing victim everytime there's an argument.
im so sorry that you have to suffer through this abuse - it sounds absolutely harrowing. do you have any nearby parks to take a peaceful walk alone in when you feel you need a break?

N

Nathan2

Jun 30, 2023
If you feel abbused in any way by your girlfriend break up immediately. No one deserves too be abused in their relationship.

• Yay!
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Your gf seems to be the biggest pain in your life, you should probably leave her considering that abuse has horrible effects on the mind

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If two people are incompatible with each other, why stay with each other and make each other miserable? Doesn't life itself bring enough misery without someone else compounding it?