bea_bivng

bea_bivng

Catbun
Jul 16, 2023
I already apologize for the bad English, it's not my first language

I come here just to pronounce myself, I am close to completing the diagnosis and after almost 20 years I discovered that I am on the autistic spectrum, it is still hard for me to believe but after discussing with my mother and she has already identified the traits in her and my brother I believe that the doctor may be right.
But what makes me the saddest is that I could have dealt with it much earlier, I feel like now I ruined my teenage years by not knowing who I really was, I'm currently friendless, I have no contact with people my age, I suffer to leave the house and do things alone, last year was when my thoughts of suicide increased, and I've been dealing with it since I was 5 that I can remember, only things intensified when I started cutting myself almost every day, I tried miserably cbt 3 times but it turned out that medicines were not enough.
I'm currently going to therapy and trying to get better, my Psycho says I'm already better compared to the beginning of this year (when I started treatment) but I feel like I'm fooling her because I still have thoughts about sh, I know I don't want to die yet, but when the adults in the house talk about the end of the world, religion, lgbtqia +, in pejorative and exaggerated tones I feel that the only escape would be to kill myself.
I try to deal with it by drawing and it's what keeps me here I want to be famous, but sometimes I feel like neglecting my mental health for so many years stopped me from focusing on the things I loved to listen to what others wanted to say about what I should or shouldn't do with my life.
It's funny how after my near diagnosis the weight I felt for being different has almost disappeared, I now know that my "obsessions" were hyperfoco, and one of them is wanting to do my job in this case drawing, however I don't think the adults in the house are happy about that.
I'm just pretending to be better (even I don't know) because my last sh alarmed everyone, and I want to keep marking my skin but I need to pretend I'm okay so they don't hospitalize me.
It's hard being a woman.
Sorry if it's confusing, I know what I mean but putting it into words is more complicated than it sounds.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Pluto, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Sorry you're suffering OP.. Existence is so futile and disgusting.

I hope you manage to find peace in this awful world. I'm sorry to hear you've failed so many times. I couldn't imagine the pain you must endure with that alone..

Best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: bea_bivng and synthcadia
bea_bivng

bea_bivng

Catbun
Jul 16, 2023
Lamento que você esteja sofrendo de OP. A existência é tão fútil e nojenta.

Espero que você consiga encontrar a paz neste mundo terrível. Lamento saber que você falhou tantas vezes. Eu não poderia imaginar a dor que você deve suportar com isso sozinho..

Muitas felicidades.
Obrigado pelas amáveis palavras, espero que encontremos algum alívio neste mundo louco em que vivemos. 🥺🩷

• Love
Reactions: day
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so dreadful and tiring having suffered like that, existence is just too cruel. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: bea_bivng