D

Dcap1

Feb 10, 2020
I'm barely getting through work now. I've lost all desire to be part of society and spend most of my time thinking about being relieved from the torture and pain that has taken over every aspect of my life. Too many years of feeling different, anxious, and depressed. I fought back hard over the years, and was able to have a family and a small group of friends.
It's all gone now, i lost it all from my illness. I was never violent or mean, just couldn't overcome the sadness, emptiness and feeling of being worthless. Meds and therapy are not working.
Tonight, I will get on my motorcycle and take a ride. At some point, without putting anyone else in danger,I 'll open it up to top speed and see what happens.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, Georgii, KleinerWolf and 3 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Please be careful. There's never a guarantee with methods like this. Whatever the result, I hope you can avoid more pain. Thinking of you.

• Love
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling and KleinerWolf
D

Dcap1

Feb 10, 2020
Please be careful. There's never a guarantee with methods like this. Whatever the result, I hope you can avoid more pain. Thinking of you.
Thank you, worst part of today was waking up. I dared death to take me last night but it wasn't meant to be. Started with leaving my bike running in enclosed garage for 20 minutes and the entering but cat convereter did its job , then went out on bike and hit 110 mph but its very hard to follow through. I wish there was a peaceful easy way to end my suffering.