P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I got a little sad now, that my life got ruined, and I didn't get to do many fun things. I find comfort in knowing that Stan Lee died, and he lived awesome life. Death is the equalizer. Stan Lee was having more fun than me, and then we're both dead, so no difference between us, and I'm not worse off than him. I like death.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, Superdeterminist, tvojamamka and 4 others
KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
My life is ruined by psychiatrists. I'm literally taking anti-psychotics that invalidate me and they continue to tell me to rehabilitate myself to recover my energy, which is bullshit. Atleast, you know what? Those anti-psychotics will be the antiemetic I use to ctb lol

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: disconnection, EraseRewind, FadingAway and 2 others
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
My life is ruined by psychiatrists. I'm literally taking anti-psychotics that invalidate me and they continue to tell me to rehabilitate myself to recover my energy, which is bullshit. Atleast, you know what? Those anti-psychotics will be the antiemetic I use to ctb lol
By invalidate, you mean ruin your health?

I'm sad, cuz I wanted to do many fun things, and I would do them, if my youth was a little different. But some events ruined my life, so I basically got unlucky. It's like I was robbed, instead of having nothing from the beginning.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EraseRewind, Huntfish34 and Saed
F

FadingAway

Jun 22, 2020

I feel this. Antipsychotics are some wretched shit but so is psychosis. The antiemetic angle is the only silver lining I have at the moment.

Reactions: EraseRewind
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
My life got ruined by me, no one else to blame.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust, dysfunctional, Saed and 1 other person
KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
By invalidate, you mean ruin your health?

I'm sad, cuz I wanted to do many fun things, and I would do them, if my youth was a little different. But some events ruined my life, so I basically got unlucky. It's like I was robbed, instead of having nothing from the beginning.

I'm very lethargic with this anti-psychotic and it's not recognized by this doctor but I basically can't work or study or get ahead with my life. I have no interests in passion in life anyway so it's not only the establishment that drives me to ctb, just boredom and day-to-day meaningless things that make me suffer, like waking up early in the morning

P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I'm very lethargic with this anti-psychotic and it's not recognized by this doctor but I basically can't work or study or get ahead with my life. I have no interests in passion in life anyway so it's not only the establishment that drives me to ctb, just boredom and day-to-day meaningless things that make me suffer, like waking up early in the morning
Lethargy is fine, there are worse brain diseases, like OCD, and panic disorder.

KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
Lethargy is fine, there are worse brain diseases, like OCD, and panic disorder.

OCD, like having thoughts pour into your head incessantly? I kinda have that. But my lethargy is incapaciitating. My brain is hit by these anti-psychotics and I can't make an effort. It's not depression