Loveyounever

Loveyounever

Aug 28, 2023
I'm in a LDR, we met online, and we've met and this is our second time flying him out and spending time together, i took his phone to put it on the charger while he slept, and couldn't help myself, I looked through his messages and found exactly what i was looking for, he texts them all just the same as me, i love yous and all, i wasted a year and a half of my life on him, I don't understand why nobody will truly love me I don't want to feel like this anymore i just want to ctb, he's here for another week, i won't say anything i dont want to ruin our time together i just want to stop suffering

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36, thebelljarrr, rozeske and 3 others
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Sorry to hear that.

Nothing you can do but accept some people are shit and hopefully you'll find something else.

It's not your fault that he cheated, but try to analyse the sort of person he is and the sort of person you are.

Do you have good boundaries? Are you desperate and willing to overlook to much?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I know I'm going off topic and you don't want to hear this but... why did you look at his messages? In addition to being disrespectful and distrustful, you invaded their privacy, something that, depending on where, is a crime. You talk about "he" but I don't know if you are a woman or a man... women are forgiven for this type of attitude but if a man does it he is a sexist, extreme rightist, oppressor, rapist and murderer, all together.

Have you never heard the phrase "blessed ignorance"? You could have perhaps had a happy life without knowing this, but you decided to look.

Everybody Lies - Dr. House

• Hmph!
Reactions: Tesha
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I know I'm going off topic and you don't want to hear this but... why did you look at his messages? In addition to being disrespectful and distrustful, you invaded their privacy, something that, depending on where, is a crime. You talk about "he" but I don't know if you are a woman or a man... women are forgiven for this type of attitude but if a man does it he is a sexist, extreme rightist, oppressor, rapist and murderer, all together.

Have you never heard the phrase "blessed ignorance"? You could have perhaps had a happy life without knowing this, but you decided to look.

Everybody Lies - Dr. House
What the actual fuck?

And for what it's worth, House is a misogynistic prick.

Reactions: NightTerror, divinemistress36, Tesha and 1 other person
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Come to Spain and you will know what is happening here...

Looking at a woman gets you a fine and you spend three days in the police station. That is only part of what men suffer in terms of laws. If the one you've looked at is a feminist, you can spend 2 years in jail. No joke, just looking

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Come to Spain and you will know what is happening here...

Looking at a woman gets you a fine and you spend three days in the police station. That is only part of what men suffer in terms of laws. If the one you've looked at is a feminist, you can spend 2 years in jail. No joke, just looking
So cheating and wasting someone's time, money and energy is the consolation prize for what? For finding respecting women and abiding by the law to damn hard and tough life?

Reactions: thebelljarrr
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
@Loveyounever I'm sorry you were put in this position. While you may not see it now, this really isn't about you - it's about that lying dickwad, useless piece of shit. If it was about you, he wouldn't also be doing it to others.

Please look after yourself and your own needs right now - he's not worth the air you exhale.

Reactions: rozeske, Ash and thebelljarrr
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
So cheating and wasting someone's time, money and energy is the consolation prize for what? For finding respecting women and abiding by the law to damn hard and tough life?
I don't understand what the translator is telling me, I'm sorry.
Consolation is dying I guess.
I'm not going to continue writing in this thread, it's a vent thread (which I think should be offtopic since it has nothing to do with suicide) and the girl just wants to be given advice on what to do. The truth hurts.
Another problem in this world in my opinion, many people need to be told what to do instead of thinking or confronting a situation, mental illness prevents us from acting. I am not the exception.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't understand what the translator is telling me, I'm sorry.
Consolation is dying I guess.
I'm not going to continue writing in this thread, it's a vent thread (which I think should be offtopic since it has nothing to do with suicide) and the girl just wants to be given advice on what to do. The truth hurts.
Another problem in this world in my opinion, many people need to be told what to do instead of thinking or confronting a situation, mental illness prevents us from acting. I am not the exception.
Yeah, it could be the translators confusion because you are all over the place and not making any sense when you usually are logical.

Op I'm sorry for your experience. He is a disgusting fucking pig for doing that with no deep explanation except that he is a disgusting fucking pig. Some people are just that. You are better off knowing when you did than later on.

Reactions: Ash and thebelljarrr