Ihatemylife6

Ihatemylife6

I’m not living my life, I’m just surviving
Nov 9, 2022
I'm going to the doctors due to concerning symptoms that might be cancer. They're severe and persistent I feel very weak. When I get diagnosed I will ctb. Already have a plan, sadly no access to SN can't find sources in the US.

But this is going to be goodbye, I think I have cancer, and I'll be diagnosed and then CTB. It was a long miserable journey, a bitter sweet feeling. But I'm glad to end it, because I can't deal with cancer. It's all starting to hit, and it's my time now. It was nice knowing everyone, I'll make a final goodbye thread if I get diagnosed. Which is most likely, this is a heads-up.

This is my last week, possibly last 3-4 days? It's all coming together, I'll be out soon <33

• Aww..
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
Well let's at least wait for the diagnosis if that is the make or break issue. But if you are to depart us, I wish you a peaceful journey friend.

Reactions: rosalind3737
depressia

depressia

скоро
Feb 29, 2024
очень жаль..на этой неделе умерли от рака 2 моих знакомых с которыми раньше работал

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is such a cruel existence where people suffer so much all through no fault of their own. But anyway I wish you the best.