PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
I saw my last sunset tonight and it was glorious. Soon my ashes will be scattered here into the Pacific Ocean. I'm grateful it wasn't foggy at the coast. Tomorrow morning after fasting overnight I catch the bus with SN. I dropped a note in the mail on the way home. It's to my sister to call 911 and my cremation service to retrieve my body and collect my few remaining possessions from my apartment.

I feel content, happy and at peace. I've known for years and years I would eventually CTB, and have been specifically planning the past few months, getting affairs in order, taking some overnight trips to my favorite places to say goodbye. I'm ready and actually a bit excited to finally learn what happens when we die. I'll be self-banning my SS account and clearing my devices.

I am so grateful I found SS and I so appreciate all of you for sharing your wisdom and experience. For those about to CTB, we'll meet again soon in the Great Beyond. For those hanging out here a while longer, please keep the lights on and kindly help others in the same compassionate way you helped me.

Love,
Patrick

22A0DAA2 4ECD 4427 9EBC 4B46F71B8736

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuicideRun, landojustwannactb, http-410 and 23 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Wishing you peace Patrick. What do you think happens after death?

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am sad, BUT have a peaceful journey and all the love from your sanctioned suicide global family memebers. PEACE BE WITH YOU!!!:heart::hug:

• Love
Dark Spring

Dark Spring

Sobreviviendo
Sep 29, 2020
I'm glad to know that you are at peace and happy with your decision, you are very brave and I hope you have a great trip, fast and good. Lots of hugs and good luck

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Good4Nothing
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
That brought tears to my eyes

• Love
Reactions: popcorn and (deleted member)
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That's gorgeous, thank you for sharing this. Sunset over the Pacific is home for me as well. Im happy for you that you'll soon have the peace and relief you desire.

• Love
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Goodbye, Patrick. I hope your afterlife is as serene as that sunset. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Ghost2211
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams