K

klonoaencore

Oct 4, 2022
As my whole life has been. I spend my time doing nothing. No friends, no job, no money, no hobbies, no dates...
Anime is boring, games are boring, music is boring. I hate remembering my mediocre life, I hate remembering my childhood, I hate remembering last week, last month, last year... I just want to delete my brain.
Nothing I say is worth saying...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ManchildLoser, ph0enix, sleeps and 10 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've never had much interest in existing personally and I could never want to endure this life no matter what happens. I don't understand why anyone would want to be here. I also hate remembering, I would like to completely forget about this existence and be forgotten about. It does sound ideal to permanently cease to exist. Your feelings of wanting to leave this world are understandable. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Isisnefert
S

Sad_Sack

Experienced
Oct 3, 2022
Dfd4fee8b212c100e10efb6efe77159a

I hope you don't take the pic wrong. It popped into my head the second I saw your post. I'm not taking your situation lightly, just trying and give you a spot of humor. I'm sorry you feel the way you do. I hope things will turn around for you.

toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
I can relate 100%. I feel so incompatible with life and society. I regularly cringe looking back at my entire existence. I feel worse when I realize that I had a lot of privileges and resources but never the drive to make proper use of them. Everything is boring to me as well and just feels like stupid ways to pass time.

• Hugs
Reactions: ManchildLoser, Pisceslilith and Élégie
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I so relate to OP...even if there is something in my life that is actually good, nothing could offset the overall result of my sad story. The din of mediocrity spans the usual cycle of disappointment, humiliation, anger, disaffection, and boredom. Nothing distracts me from whichever of those banalised unpleasant moods I happen to find myself stuck in.
I also hate almost all of my memories...I am sorry you have to exist this way OP. I hope you can find peace one way or another.

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
As my whole life has been. I spend my time doing nothing. No friends, no job, no money, no hobbies, no dates...
Anime is boring, games are boring, music is boring. I hate remembering my mediocre life, I hate remembering my childhood, I hate remembering last week, last month, last year... I just want to delete my brain.
Nothing I say is worth saying...
I'm just the same, well in my case on weed