H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
So, i have been thinking about what i should do on my last day. I would go to my favourite restaurant but covid has fucked everything up. Do you have any suggestions on what i should do? Say to my family? Last words? Friends? Anything. Please suggest. My heart hurts so bitterly these days, it's just better to end it here.

• Hugs
Reactions: lonelymountaingirl, MiseryLovesMyCompany, Cursed4ever and 2 others
KClown

KClown

Oct 20, 2020
Do what you love most. I would hate to suggest something you wont find the true joy in.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany, stygal, sadworld and 2 others
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
remember good times with friends or relatives.
what is your method?

Reactions: sadworld, death137 and violetsaturn
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Its something only you can answer but the easiest one is simply whatever you like. Its your last day so you get to make the rules but whatever you choose to do just be kind to yourself one last time.

Reactions: stygal, sadworld, death137 and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Harleyyy, I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. It sounds like you mean your last day is coming soon. Do you want to talk about that at all? People here are good listeners.

I know how I'll spend my last day, since I'm housebound. If I were able to spend it at my favourite museum, preferably with some good-quality psychedelic drugs, that would be beautiful.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, sadworld, death137 and 4 others
violetsaturn

violetsaturn

Oct 28, 2020
As Soul said above me, we would love to listen if you want to talk.
It really does depend on you and what brings you peace. For me, calling/visiting/sending money to my friends and relatives would be how I'd spend my last day. I'd make sure my loved ones knew how much I cared about them. I would also make sure my last will and testament is in order.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and x~Sophia~x
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Personally I wouldn't do anything unusual, firstly not to alert anyone, secondly not to have my SI kick in.

Reactions: Marauder, lonelymountaingirl and sadworld
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
So, i have been thinking about what i should do on my last day. I would go to my favourite restaurant but covid has fucked everything up. Do you have any suggestions on what i should do? Say to my family? Last words? Friends? Anything. Please suggest. My heart hurts so bitterly these days, it's just better to end it here.
What is your method?

Reactions: sadworld