• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Doom76

CTB
Feb 12, 2020
Tonight im going to do full suspension off a tree not long drop through. I want to also ask where do I place the knot to pass out quickly. I want to make sure this is it and I finally CTB, I have been trying for years and failed so many times any information will help to make sure I get this right.

Any information will help me tonight is planned and will go ahead this maybe even my last message in a few hours I hope to CTB once and for all.

Doom76 :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, new life, Iloveyouall and 3 others
P

PeterPrincple

Ruined life
Mar 6, 2020
Tonight im going to do full suspension off a tree not long drop through. I want to also ask where do I place the knot to pass out quickly. I want to make sure this is it and I finally CTB, I have been trying for years and failed so many times any information will help to make sure I get this right.

Any information will helo tonight is planned and will go ahead this maybe even my last message in a few hours I hope to CTB once and for all.

Partial hanging is probably better

Reactions: zeroambition and Doom76
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020

Any information will helo tonight is planned and will go ahead this maybe even my last message in a few hours I hope to CTB once and for all.

Have you searched the threads and looked at the resource page?
The opinion seems to vary if the knot should be above or below the adams apple. Usually people will try to see what works for them. The downside of this trial and error method is if you cut of the blood supply long and not exit, brain damage could occur. D

Last edited:
Reactions: FreedomInDeath
TeenIdle

TeenIdle

Feb 29, 2020
Good luck whatever you do and find peace :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Doom76
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I hope you find peace

Reactions: tr3sh and Doom76
P

PeterPrincple

Ruined life
Mar 6, 2020
Scratch that, finding a way to live is probably better. full suspension seems risky

M

Mr. ‘K so?

Student
Mar 4, 2020
There is no passing out from full. The purpose is to snap the neck with the force of the drop hard enough to snap the spinal column without removing the head. Closest you can get is the knot knocking you out if it's behind the left ear but I've seen differing sources say it doesn't hit the head hard enough

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
There is no passing out from full. The purpose is to snap the neck with the force of the drop hard enough to snap the spinal column without removing the head. Closest you can get is the knot knocking you out if it's behind the left ear but I've seen differing sources say it doesn't hit the head hard enough

Thats a drop hang..if i'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Mr. ‘K so? and Montparnasse
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
I'm sorry about what lead you to this decision. I wish you to find peace. :heart:

• Hugs
P

PeterPrincple

Ruined life
Mar 6, 2020
Tried partial so many times never pass out from it

So weird, i passed out in like 10 seconds using a tie under the adams apple. I hand tightened the noose as much as possible, then just let my weight push my neck straight down on the tie.

• Wow
M

Mr. ‘K so?

Student
Mar 4, 2020
Thats a drop hang..if i'm not mistaken.
It's basically the same method. Any other way requires another person(ie executioner) to lift you or you hang off the ground by your neck and you strangle.
The realistic part of me wants to say that's not gonna happen from the pain

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Any information will help me tonight is planned and will go ahead this maybe even my last message in a few hours I hope to CTB once and for all.
If you are interested in hanging you should look up the hanging megathreads on Documenting Reality there are over 400 pages in the women´s section and about the same in the men´s hanging megathread.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
It's basically the same method. Any other way requires another person(ie executioner) to lift you or you hang off the ground by your neck and you strangle.
The realistic part of me wants to say that's not gonna happen from the pain

I will not split hairs on this. Drop hanging to me refers to snapping the neck. Full suspension to me refers to hanging oneself (not partial) and die for lack of oxygen to the brain.

• Love
Reactions: Montparnasse and Doom76
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I hope you find love, light and happiness...

• Hugs
new life

new life

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
I hope you find peace but a slip knot should be ok, i tried hanging but just freak out.