N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
2 psychologists gave me up before i went there. I was in horrible psychosomatic pain. The chef doctor said I am doing too well for clinic. I told them that if my life goes on like that i gonna ctb in some years. They did not really care. I really liked the clinic. It was not like the psych ward. That's a huge difference. It was a very modern clinic with nice staff. However they only helped me temporarily. My problems are not really solvable. I wish i could go there again. One time I've met a very nice girl there. And the clinic improved my mood.
My health insurance is quite good but everything has its limit. Maybe if I order SN and it might be found i try to negotiate to go there instead of the psych ward. Or if my mental health declines again. However I want to ctb when I hit the rock bottom again.
I miss the time somehow. I met nice people. They tried to help me. If my problems were just solvable...

• Hugs
Reactions: All-Dead-Y, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
They did not really care.

How can they be so heartless? Reminds me of when my ex therapist and psychiatrist dumped me! Ridiculous!!!

I'm you have a good health insurance, at least. Maybe if you see another professionals things will be better? I hope so!

• Love
Reactions: noname223
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am still trying to fight against poverty but my mental health is very fragile. Still I want to try things...but it already failed a lot. Sadly.
Thanks for your help Matt. :)

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife