• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue 🌹💙
Nov 26, 2023
i expected more. i was sensorially overstimulated in church, it was not good. my mom yelled at me a couple of times. today i talked about this with her, about expecting more from christmas: i thought it wasn't very exciting.. she told me i should be grateful, making me feel guilty for my comment. she told my grandmother that i said christmas was BAD, which is a lie. she distorts everything i say.

i just wanted a better last christmas.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, Sylveon and ADeadBunny
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
This is likely my last christamas too. I know how you feel. I'm so sorry you went through that. I know how family can stretch and distort things to fit their narritive of you. I'm sorry you didn't have the christmas you wanted and I'm sorry that your mother doesn't understand. I hope you're able to find peace.

• Love
Reactions: bluegodism
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
I hate Christmas

• Aww..
Reactions: theEndCH and bluegodism
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It must be dreadful and tiring being around people like that, I find it awful how other people can very easily make existing even worse. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: bluegodism
bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue 🌹💙
Nov 26, 2023
Este é provavelmente meu último Natal também. Eu sei como você se sente. Sinto muito que você tenha passado por isso. Eu sei como a família pode esticar e distorcer as coisas para se adequarem à sua narrativa sobre você. Lamento que você não tenha tido o Natal que queria e lamento que sua mãe não entenda. Espero que você consiga encontrar a paz.
thank you for your wish <3
Deve ser horrível e cansativo estar perto de pessoas assim, acho horrível como outras pessoas podem facilmente tornar a existência ainda pior. Mas de qualquer forma desejo-lhe o melhor.
thanks! in all my posts you are very kind <3