mrnamoshi

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
Hello everyone, On this thread, I want to share my journey to death.

I'm planning to combine and use three methods to make sure my organ is broken, increasing my CTB success, and minimizing the chance of being helped by other people.

I'm planning to start this journey today at 1 September 2024, and I hope to successfully CTB max at week three this month. I need to take care of a few things before I CTB so I can CTB as soon as possible. I will immediatly complete my process of CTB after all the thing i need to care done.

I will start first by stop eating any food and only drink water till the day i death. After all the stuff i need to take care is done i will traveling to new city to enjoy my last moment and find nice place to execute the second and third method.

The second method i will use is drinking insecticide, i have seen a few case people died on my country died from this method so probably this method is effective as long as no one interfere but i still can't be sure about the success rate of this method so i only do this to damage my internal organ. Lastly just a few moment moment after i drink the insecticide i will hang myself in the wood to finalize my CTB.

Hope me luck on my proccess, i will update this thread every day to share my proggress result.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: aimless_, rozeske, vinlander and 6 others
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
It's good you'll be able to enjoy a last moment. 🙏 Multiple methods means serious.

Reactions: mrnamoshi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best, I hope that you find what you are searching for.

mrnamoshi

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
After I try to talk with my family and my friends about my suicidality, I realize they only care about their feelings and don't care about my well-being at all. They don't care about the quality of my life at all; all their care is about their feelings. They try to gaslight me to make me stay alive, which obviously makes me want to end it all even more.

I hope there is someone who understands and supports my decision. I'm truly feeling alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
mrnamoshi

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
Fuck I can't stand doing VSED, only method 2 and 3 is left. i hope i can do it.

nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
i do no support your decision but i completely understand your pain. try to leave a note to ensure your death has some meaning afterwards. perhaps it will wake up your family and friends to treat those who are struggling with more seriousness in the future.

Reactions: aimless_, greeneyedgirl and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
VSED i unreliable, slow and painful. The 2nd method sounds also very slow and painful.

Your 3rd method is reliable if you do it right. You don't need to torture yourself.

Lastly ... i will hang myself in the wood to finalize my CTB.

Reactions: XcatnipX
mrnamoshi

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
i do no support your decision but i completely understand your pain. try to leave a note to ensure your death has some meaning afterwards. perhaps it will wake up your family and friends to treat those who are struggling with more seriousness in the future.
My life and my death have no meaning at all.
VSED i unreliable, slow and painful. The 2nd method sounds also very slow and painful.

Your 3rd method is reliable if you do it right. You don't need to torture yourself.

Yeah, I should enjoy food and drink more while I can because that's the main coping mechanism for me.

The second method is to damage my organ, so if someone tries to save me, at least I have a lower chance of being saved at the hospital

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: annointed_towers
mrnamoshi

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
Feels like shit today. I saw news about a girl CTB using partial hanging today. It looks so easy, but I doubt I'll have good luck like her if I'm using the partial hanging method.

Miku _fanboy101

Miku _fanboy101

Rahhhh
Oct 23, 2023
Hello everyone, On this thread, I want to share my journey to death.

I'm planning to combine and use three methods to make sure my organ is broken, increasing my CTB success, and minimizing the chance of being helped by other people.

I'm planning to start this journey today at 1 September 2024, and I hope to successfully CTB max at week three this month. I need to take care of a few things before I CTB so I can CTB as soon as possible. I will immediatly complete my process of CTB after all the thing i need to care done.

I will start first by stop eating any food and only drink water till the day i death. After all the stuff i need to take care is done i will traveling to new city to enjoy my last moment and find nice place to execute the second and third method.

The second method i will use is drinking insecticide, i have seen a few case people died on my country died from this method so probably this method is effective as long as no one interfere but i still can't be sure about the success rate of this method so i only do this to damage my internal organ. Lastly just a few moment moment after i drink the insecticide i will hang myself in the wood to finalize my CTB.

Hope me luck on my proccess, i will update this thread every day to share my proggress result.
I love your method, it seems good and reliable

mrnamoshi

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
Today is my birthday, and no one is giving a fuck. What a joke.

• Hugs
Reactions: chester and rozeske
AnonThinker

AnonThinker

May 7, 2024
Happy birthday! You should do all the things you want today. Favourite food, activities etc. This is your last birthday so enjoy it as much as you can.

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
So many words about how to kill yourself and not a word about why. Is the last not so important?

mrnamoshi

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
Happy birthday! You should do all the things you want today. Favourite food, activities etc. This is your last birthday so enjoy it as much as you can.
Thanks! Yeah i should enjoy it more.
Happy Birthday 🎈
Thanks!
So many words about how to kill yourself and not a word about why. Is the last not so important?
I'm ugly male living in shithole and diagnosed with multiple mentall illness like depression, bpd, bipolar, and psycotics. No better thing will ever happen to me.

I already suffer for 23 years and i refuse to suffer for another 23 years.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils
mrnamoshi

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
Today i'll buy a new book to write my suicide note. Later i also will having sex with hooker for last time, enjoy while i can i guess :/

mrnamoshi

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
This is the last weekend I can enjoy; I need to enjoy it while I can. Honestly, I'm afraid of death, but there's not much option left. I don't want to live like this anymore.

mrnamoshi

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
Today is the day i want to try hanging myself, i really hope this thing worked out and successful.

You know what is the ironic thing? I still hope someone can make me change my mind, but there's no one able to do that.

Also I'm feels like the nature is conspired against me so i can kill myself, if that what you want then sure i will kill myself.

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I truly hope that in the end you find peace by whatever choices you make🌹💔

W

WavesNeverStop

Aug 30, 2024
Today is the day i want to try hanging myself, i really hope this thing worked out and successful.

You know what is the ironic thing? I still hope someone can make me change my mind, but there's no one able to do that.

Also I'm feels like the nature is conspired against me so i can kill myself, if that what you want then sure i will kill myself.
I really hope you find peace however you find that. However, if you still hope someone can change your mind then maybe reaching out to someone is needed.
The world can often be cruel and out to get us. Im sorry you are going through this.

Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Experienced
Aug 23, 2024
Don't you at least have train tracks nearby or something? All the stuff you mentioned can become extremely painful and leave you alive.

mrnamoshi

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
I truly hope that in the end you find peace by whatever choices you make🌹💔
i hope so
I really hope you find peace however you find that. However, if you still hope someone can change your mind then maybe reaching out to someone is needed.
The world can often be cruel and out to get us. Im sorry you are going through this.
Yeah, i wish i was never born so I don't need to feel this shit feeling.
Don't you at least have train tracks nearby or something? All the stuff you mentioned can become extremely painful and leave you alive.
It's too gruesome, I don't think my family can handle the aftermath.

I'm really afraid it's make time run slower than usual.

I'm trying to reach out to everyone and post to multiple subreddit but my post get deleted and no one able to make me stay.

help me.

Last edited:
mrnamoshi

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
Final day boys, I'm currently looking for place to CTB

• Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils and kyhoti
mrnamoshi

mrnamoshi

Mar 29, 2024
Shitt i almost get caught by someone, need to find new place ASAP