Hannah05

Hannah05

Dec 5, 2023
I look at pictures and videos of people hanging from the ceiling all the time.

I really want to hang like them too, I just can't stop thinking about it

I just want to hang from my ceiling and dangle peacefully and then as a soul look at my lifeless body dangling from right to left and swaying back and forth. Nobody in my apartment will miss me anyway.

I'm so happy that I can finally do it at Christmas. I'm going to make this day so sweet and romantic. I'm going to clean my apartment, redecorate everything, put my money and ID on the table so that if anyone ever comes in they can see who I am. I am so happy about this.

• Hugs
Reactions: ctvunny, ColorlessTrees, worthIess and 2 others
killmepleasefast

killmepleasefast

Dec 10, 2023

I just want to hang from my ceiling and dangle peacefully and then as a soul look at my lifeless body dangling from right to left and swaying back and forth. Nobody in my apartment will miss me anyway.

I'm so happy that I can finally do it at Christmas. I'm going to make this day so sweet and romantic. I'm going to clean my apartment, redecorate everything, put my money and ID on the table so that if anyone ever comes in they can see who I am. I am so happy about this
hey hannah i tried hanging once it is so painful
i think there are better option
dont rush think carefully

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and Deleted member 82921
Hannah05

Hannah05

Dec 5, 2023
hey hannah i tried hanging once it is so painful
i think there are better option
dont rush think carefully
Thanks for your words. I really understand your concern about the pain. I believe that pain doesn't matter, nor the rush. I planned it all months ago and I think it will work out. I have bought the best rope possible and testet weight on it multiple times. The knot is tight and ready to use.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: killmepleasefast
killmepleasefast

killmepleasefast

Dec 10, 2023
Thanks for your words. I really understand your concern about the pain. I believe that pain doesn't matter the fact, nor the rush. I planned it all months ago and I think it will work out. I have bought the best rope possible and testet weight on it multiple times. The knot is tight and ready to use.
if u have already thought about it then its upto you mate
u from germany right
if we were nearer i would have surely join you
wish you peace

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved at the thought of leaving this existence, I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

Reactions: worthIess and LeperGnome
Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
Hey, Hannah. I know this is unrelated, but I love your Dramaturgy avatar. I'm an enjoyer of Japanese and vocaloid music myself. Are you one too? Sorry I'm asking on a post about hanging, I didn't know where else to contact you.

XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022

I'm so happy that I can finally do it at Christmas. I'm going to make this day so sweet and romantic. I'm going to clean my apartment, redecorate everything, put my money and ID on the table so that if anyone ever comes in they can see who I am. I am so happy about this.
I feel this heavily, all I see is me hanging from the ceiling in my room. I keep trying with partial, but it doesn't seem to work so full sus it is. Hope your plans go well.

Hannah05

Hannah05

Dec 5, 2023
Hey, Hannah. I know this is unrelated, but I love your Dramaturgy avatar. I'm an enjoyer of Japanese and vocaloid music myself. Are you one too? Sorry I'm asking on a post about hanging, I didn't know where else to contact you.
Yes. I have about 60.000 hours on Spotify only for Vocaloid. I also speak fluent Japanese.