Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I'm legit sick of my fricken job now and I can't do it no more. I've been there around 8-9 months and now I know it's time to find something different. I've called in sick today because I'm not gonna bust ass for something that's making me miserable. I wish life didn't have to revolve around money and I didn't even ask to be born in this world. I'm thinking about applying at a factory and it's possible that it will be a bit more difficult but all I know is, I'm done pushing carts.

Fuck that place.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Isadeth, Aurora. and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Some jobs suck more than others, but they all suck to some degree. Factory work is brutal and definitely not for everyone. I hope you find something soon that's atleast tolerable.

Reactions: Isadeth and Joey
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Find something that will make you not dread getting out of bed. If switching to a factory will do that, do it! I knew that when I sat in my car outside of work many years ago crying something needed to change-- so I quit. Just make sure you have another job before quitting incase you're not hired immediately unless you have resources ♡ best of luck!

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Joey