Firework

Firework

Nov 27, 2023
A few weeks ago i was walking alongside a street when i had to cross the road. I stopped bc it was red and i saw a car comming in my direction.
When the car was about to pass me something inside asked me if it wouldn´t be funny if i would jump in front of the car.
Thoughts like this are getting more and more commen for me. Right now im thinking about going to a sea next to me and try the sw method. Ill probably wont do that but that thought is in my head for some time now. its getting more and more commen for me to think about ctb. When im in the bus for school and often in my classes to.
Does anyone feel the same or is it just me?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Forever Sleep and edu0z
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
A few weeks ago i was walking alongside a street when i had to cross the road. I stopped bc it was red and i saw a car comming in my direction.
When the car was about to pass me something inside asked me if it wouldn´t be funny if i would jump in front of the car.
Thoughts like this are getting more and more commen for me. Right now im thinking about going to a sea next to me and try the sw method. Ill probably wont do that but that thought is in my head for some time now. its getting more and more commen for me to think about ctb. When im in the bus for school and often in my classes to.
Does anyone feel the same or is it just me?
Same thing here...since I was in elementary school. Have you tried any treatment for it?... I was on sertraline and benzos for a few months but it didn't work for long.

Reactions: Firework and Kit1
Firework

Firework

Nov 27, 2023
Same thing here...since I was in elementary school. Have you tried any treatment for it?... I was on sertraline and benzos for a few months but it didn't work for long.
not really

Reactions: edu0z and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Would it be a good idea to discuss this with your doctor (hopefully you have a good doctor)?

Reactions: edu0z
J

jackrussell023

Oct 31, 2023
Last year, drowning was my main intrusive thought along with high speed car crash into tree, and driving down to ocean or local river was forefront of my thoughts.

I've passed that with some treatment, but still don't have the overall purpose to overcome finding the bus, just not as intrusive as before.

• Hugs
Reactions: Firework, edu0z and Kit1
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
Last year, drowning was my main intrusive thought along with high speed car crash into tree, and driving down to ocean or local river was forefront of my thoughts.

I've passed that with some treatment, but still don't have the overall purpose to overcome finding the bus, just not as intrusive as before.
thanks god i have no car

• Yay!
Reactions: Kit1 and Firework
Firework

Firework

Nov 27, 2023
Would it be a good idea to discuss this with your doctor (hopefully you have a good doctor)?
dont have one dont need one. maybe ill go to one but only after i finish school ((this year ) my family is pressuring me).

Reactions: Kit1