• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheLastSacrifice

TheLastSacrifice

Student
Feb 14, 2020
There's been a pattern in my life that's been repeating like a broken record. It goes something like this. I open up to people and talk from my heart and people come to think that I'm this great intelligent and empathetic guy. The guy you know with a good head on his shoulders. Then I come to places where I feel that it's appropriate to vent and I tell.the truth about how I feel. Then everyone says something like I thought you were different, I thought you were someone who is good. And every time people withdraw from me basically saying you know you're not who we thought you were. I never promised any of these people I was good. I never insinuated that I didn't have demons in me. I try to tell people there are some really bad things inside me without telling what they are and people say Oh no you're fine. But then I'm honest about what those things are and everyone runs.