Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Hi all - my H just arrived, I could not find fent so I settled for H.

At this current moment I am not sure quite when I want to ctb, but thought i'd update!

Currently the plan is to snort it in a motel and with a noose around my neck to avoid having a repeat of last time :)
OH or to OD in the bath, either or, not sure. Prolly the noose to avoid my body bloating I guess

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
What is the weight of H you ordered? Please ignore any posters who suggest plugging or swallowing over snorting.

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
I thought people who wanted a fast and hard hit melted and injected? Excuse my ignorance .....

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
No melting, but injecting, yes. In general IVing is not as easy as depicted, and most users don't have the access to syringes, experience, or desire to use via IV

Reactions: TrailerTrash
Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
No melting, but injecting, yes. In general IVing is not as easy as depicted, and most users don't have the access to syringes, experience, or desire to use via IV
I ordered a gram - and yeah I am planning to snort. I don't want to bother with getting needles. Although I know I can find a vein easily.

• Love
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
For certainty and speed, the secondary method is the way to go (noose or plastic bag with elastic). Plastic bag with elastic is much more pleasant, but hanging after extreme opiate intoxication isn't a bad choice.

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
For certainty and speed, the secondary method is the way to go (noose or plastic bag with elastic). Plastic bag with elastic is much more pleasant, but hanging after extreme opiate intoxication isn't a bad choice.
Yeah idk about plastic bag, that sound scary to me. Like I might rip it by accident when unconcious and then get brain damage. But like I can secure a noose to my door

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Ok. You aren't going to be moving on H, but do whatever is preferable to you.

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I'm confused. I thought the point of H was to inject it. I'm not an expert though.
there's multiple methods for taking most drugs. Like when I took F I took it under my tongue which I don't think works with H.

So I'm planning to snort it rather than inject to avoid having to get needles - the only difference I'm aware of is that snorting is slower acting - injecting kicks in within seconds

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Well it might make you high that way but probably won't deliver the punch of injecting or people wouldn't do it.
It will definitely kill you if you snort enough - I think it's just as bioavailable aswell. As far as I know the only difference is the speed. People like injecting for the "rush"

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
As an expert on the subject (I am not an expert on many things, but for this one I am, unfortunately), let me warn you of certain things.

First, in order to OD on heroin, your tolerance should be close to non-existent, especially for such a small dosage.
A gram is not little, but for your particular goal it very well might be.

The photo you posted shows the so called "cheese", which is heroin mixed with various additives to enlarge the weight of the "product".
The color of pure heroin is brown, the darker the better, and it usually comes in small chunks (like little rocks), which are then crushed if snorted or placed in a table spoon with water and a lemon concentrate (limuntus, sodium citrate) - if to be injected IV.
You need very little sodium citrate, but it's essential for the H to be dissolved in water.

Most of the cases of heroin OD's are intravenous injections.
Rarely do people die after just snorting the stuff (unless it's "mountains" of it).

If you have taken heroin or any other opiates recently (like the ones prescribed as pills), your brain and opiate receptors may have developed certain tolerance, so this 1g dosage will not be nearly enough to off yourself. You may end up in the hospital, or just feel great for a day, or vomit and feel miserable (which is often the feeling of the "first timers").

My point is - either increase the dose if you insist on snorting (and increase it significantly, perhaps 3-fold), or get an insulin syringe (small one) and apply it intravenously. Both options would significantly improve your odds/chances, but would still not be a guaranteed success.

PS. If the H is just a way for you to get relaxed and then hang yourself or use some other more reliable method, then 1g is OK and ignore my previous comments.
But if the "smack" is your primary hope, then please reconsider.
The best of luck in achieving what you desire and find peace.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ravergirl, sourpink, fastFWD and 2 others
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Except for what is swallowed, nasal H is as bio available as IV.

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
As an expert on the subject (I am not an expert on many things, but for this one I am, unfortunately), let me warn you of certain things.

First, in order to OD on heroin, your tolerance should be close to non-existent, especially for such a small dosage.
A gram is not little, but for your particular goal it very well might be.

The photo you posted shows the so called "cheese", which is heroin mixed with various additives to enlarge the weight of the "product"
The color of pure heroin is brown, the darker the better, and it usually comes in small chunks (like little rocks), which are then crushed if snorted or placed in a table spoon with water and a lemon concentrate (limuntus, sodium citrate) - if to be injected IV. You need very little sodium citrate, but it's essential for the H to be dissolved in water.

Most of the cases of heroin OD's are intravenous injections.
Rarely do people die after just snorting the stuff (unless it's "mountains" of it).

If you have taken heroin or any other opiates recently (like the ones prescribed as pills), your brain and opiate receptors may have developed certain tolerance, so this 1g dosage will not be nearly enough to off yourself. You may end up in the hospital, or just feel great for a day, or vomit and feel miserable (which is often the feeling of the "first timers").

My point is - either increase the dose if you insist on snorting (and increase it significantly, perhaps 3-fold), or get an insulin syringe (small one) and apply it intravenously. Both options would significantly improve your odds/chances, but would still not be a guaranteed success.

PS. If the H is just a method for you to get relaxed and then hang yourself or use some other more reliable method, then 1g is OK and ignore my previous comments.
But if the "smack" is your primary hope, then please reconsider.
The best of luck in achieving what you desire and find peace.
Will 1gram not be enough to knock out an opiate naive person like myself? I just need it to make me go unconscious so i can hang.

Also I have done opiates in the past but that was literally 8 months ago at this point - that's long enouigh right?

I don't need it to kill me just make me go unconcious
I used the rest of my money getting this H - I only just have enough for an uber and a motel, I don't think I can even afford needles or a ride to get there

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
Will 1gram not be enough to knock out an opiate naive person like myself? I just need it to make me go unconscious so i can hang.

Also I have done opiates in the past but that was literally 8 months ago at this point - that's long enough right?

I don't need it to kill me just make me go unconscious

Then you should be fine.
Just watch out not to get unconscious before you apply the noose.
It will be a little tricky to achieve both simultaneously (lose consciousness and hang properly), but the H will certainly lower your fear level and anxiety.
Or you may just feel so good on heroin that you might want to live a few more hours... or if you have enough money - days. :)
The best of luck!

airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
I ordered a gram - and yeah I am planning to snort. I don't want to bother with getting needles. Although I know I can find a vein easily.
snort won't kill you. It has to be IV. I used to be a H addict don't waste it like that. You'll just get high.

Kotochan

Kotochan

Student
Jul 17, 2019
snort won't kill you. It has to be IV. I used to be a H addict don't waste it like that. You'll just get high.
I just need it to make me pass out :( Idk how to get needles last time I tried they denied me

elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
I just need it to make me pass out :( Idk how to get needles last time I tried they denied me

I've tried fent OD before and got needles online. They're not illegal to buy (at least in my country) so you can find them on sites that sell medical supplies