Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I have so much going on in my head that I wont/cant share with anyone.

I haven't messaged my friends in 2 days and my husband keeps asking what's up....

"make no mistake my personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are"
One of, if not, my favorite quote. I have a personality disorder.... Another thing to reinforce my "I'm fucked" feeling. "you aren't you're disorders" uh huh yeah, sure......

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime, Leiden, FuneralCry and 2 others
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I can get where you're coming from. I have too much going on in my head I wish I could put it all on mute and not think about anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Leiden and KleinerWolf
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
The first time I try to say anything in a few days (not even mental health related. It was about aprons) he interrupts me and I don't even get a sentence in.... Why do I talk at all??

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bat 17 and KleinerWolf
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I haven't messaged my friends in 2 days and my husband keeps asking what's up....
Well my friends are asking about me and my husband is still convinced something is wrong (rightfully so). I just have nothing to say. I can't say anything without hating myself so I just.... Stopped talking

Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
Well my friends are asking about me and my husband is still convinced something is wrong (rightfully so). I just have nothing to say. I can't say anything without hating myself so I just.... Stopped talking
Is there anywhere you can go and get away from it all for a day or two? I know you don't speak to your parents. Anywhere else ?

It might not be helping being in the "pressure cooker" with your husband and others asking you all the time what's going on

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Is there anywhere you can go and get away from it all for a day or two? I know you don't speak to your parents. Anywhere else ?

It might not be helping being in the "pressure cooker" with your husband and others asking you all the time what's going on
No, I don't have anyone here (this province) plus that would mean talking to my husband and explaining it to him. I'm kind of hoping to just wait until my therapist appointment at the end of the month and having her help me explain.

ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
The first time I try to say anything in a few days (not even mental health related. It was about aprons) he interrupts me and I don't even get a sentence in.... Why do I talk at all??
I feel this so bad - I've not let a word leave my mouth for over a week now, cos the last time I even tried to make conversation in my house I was cut off 4 times before I could finish one sentence and just gave up.

Do you think speaking to your friends would be easier if it was typed or written down?

Reactions: Leiden
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I feel this so bad - I've not let a word leave my mouth for over a week now, cos the last time I even tried to make conversation in my house I was cut off 4 times before I could finish one sentence and just gave up.

Do you think speaking to your friends would be easier if it was typed or written down?
What you're initially talking about was involving my husband, talking to my friends is fine and online anyway.

I know I can just send my husband a message but finding the right words (+ my disorders) makes it damn near impossible expecially where I'm not 100% sure and still trying to work that out myself.

As for my friends... I'm just not sure what to say/talk about. I'm nothing but problems and have nothing else to talk about it seems.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bat 17