FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I've read a thread about how to successfully catch the bus by hanging, today in the morning after I finished my daily chores, I placed my both hands slightly above my Adam's apple and I experienced a ringing sounds and a flashing lights, it might be strange I have to assume I liked the experience of nearly pass out. The bad thing I'm feeling a little bit of pain in my head I think it's because I put some strength while I was trying to find the right way hang myself. When I'm 100% of leaving this sad, corrupt, unfair world I will not stop until I complete unconscious. Maybe I need two or three hours to go away. How long does it take to go away (catch the bus) by hanging?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
About 20 - 30 minutes until you can't be saved.

FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
About 20 - 30 minutes until you can't be saved.
Is it a dirty process? Many people said that men ejaculate and penis get erect while dying by hanging. I'm on planning stage yet.

U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
Is it a dirty process? Many people said that men ejaculate and penis get erect while dying by hanging. I'm on planning stage yet.
Yes, it's true that your penis will become erect. But why would you care about that? I'm unsure as to whether you'd ejaculate though. And I guess all methods of ctb are "a dirty process." It's not going to be pretty, is it.

Reactions: haibane and FRUSTRATED MIND
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Yes, it's true that your penis will become erect. But why would you care about that? I'm unsure as to whether you'd ejaculate though. And I guess all methods of ctb are "a dirty process." It's not going to be pretty, is it.
Absolutely, the most important thing is to find my freedom. My body will decay and be eaten by the worms, so having a dirty death is not a problem.

Reactions: marooned123, Unknown21, undecided and 1 other person