• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nonentity

nonentity

professional fool
Apr 5, 2023
Hi everyone - all Sasu, friends and people who supported me when I felt down - today is a very important day for me.

I never thought it would be here, but it is - my own goodbye thread. But not one of me ctb, which i thought was going to happen, but one of me moving on and trying to recover in better environments.

I love the support and friendliness Sasu showed me over the ~year I've been here - I've laughed a lot, gotten advice and made some friends that I now talk to outside of Sasu.

I hope everyone here finds what they're looking for - whether it be happiness, recovery, friends, relief, or peace from the world beyond this one.

Thank you Sasu for what you've taught me.

I'll be taking care of my account later, but everyone on Sasu - be well, I hope your lives get better, or you find the peace you've been looking for.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: gggy, J&L383, absolutelyyou and 23 others
Bed

Bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
Very happy to see a thread like this! Goodbye and I wish you the best in your recovery <3

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, Praestat_Mori and Toxic Positivity
jvnko

jvnko

sudo apt remove —purge snapd
Mar 2, 2024
cheers it was nice having you around!

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty, Praestat_Mori and Toxic Positivity
Akanea

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
That's such a great news! I wish you the best :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
It was nice talking with you. I hope everything goes well for you and you don't end up back here

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm glad you give recovery chance! I wish you all the best and good luck! :heart:

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Good luck on your recovery <3

• Love
damienlerone

damienlerone

English or Spanish...
May 5, 2024
uh oh, im so so so late!! I'm so happy you found the path of recovery!! Hopefully we can still talk on discord later!!

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
that is the best goodbye

jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Hi everyone - all Sasu, friends and people who supported me when I felt down - today is a very important day for me.

I never thought it would be here, but it is - my own goodbye thread. But not one of me ctb, which i thought was going to happen, but one of me moving on and trying to recover in better environments.

I love the support and friendliness Sasu showed me over the ~year I've been here - I've laughed a lot, gotten advice and made some friends that I now talk to outside of Sasu.

I hope everyone here finds what they're looking for - whether it be happiness, recovery, friends, relief, or peace from the world beyond this one.

Thank you Sasu for what you've taught me.

I'll be taking care of my account later, but everyone on Sasu - be well, I hope your lives get better, or you find the peace you've been looking for.
I'm very happy for you, you're really strong, good life :D