• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
My dear cat of 19 years has just passed. I love her more than I could ever love anyone else. She was my only reason for living.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, NoDream, blanketyblk and 15 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
She had a wonderful life with you. Love and light to you both (((Hugs)))

• Hugs
Reactions: Jen0804, not-2-b-the-answer, blanketyblk and 6 others
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
My dear cat of 19 years has just passed. I love her more than I could ever love anyone else. She was my only reason for living.
I am so sorry. I'm sure you gave her a good life. :hug::halo: Im sure she left in love and peace.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, blanketyblk, Final Escape and 3 others
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Cats are the best thing in the universe and nobody can convince me otherwise. She is waiting for you at the Big Door in the Sky acting like she wants in but when you open it she will just sit there and look at you, then when you close it she will meow and paw at it to be let in again, so you will open it again and she will flop over and just lay there staring at you. After 10min of this (that's the protocol and there are no short cuts) you will be allowed to join her in the Catfterlife, which everybody knows is WAYYYY better than the human one.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, blanketyblk, Final Escape and 4 others
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Aww I am so sorry. It is so hard to lose a pet, animals are the sincerest creatures on this planet. May he/she rest in peace. Sending you a big hug.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Final Escape, Circles and 1 other person
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I'm so sorry, this fills me with anxiety coz my cat is 10 years old and at anytime she can die, but she's healthy though. hopefully my cat will live as long as yours. :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, blanketyblk, Final Escape and 2 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
It's like losing your best friend and a brother or a sister. Sorry to hear that.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, blanketyblk, Final Escape and 1 other person
HitchHiker

HitchHiker

Student
Jun 23, 2019
Losing my fur baby was harder than losing any human in my life. 18 years she was with me through all my ups and downs, I loved her more than anything in this world. I had to have her put to sleep and it was the hardest thing I ever did, but at least I could give her peace and prevent more suffering. I'm sorry for your loss, I truly know how gutting it is. I hope more than anything they wait for us at the rainbow bridge when it is our time. Sending hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Final Escape and oopswronglife
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
They're not pets. They're members of our family. So very sorry for your loss

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, oopswronglife and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm sorry u lost your kitty, that cat had a wonderful life with u. It's almost scary to get a new one after u got used to the unique quirks of the cat u had for that long.

Reactions: oopswronglife and Pistolero114
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
My condolences on your loss. I have a cat I love too so I have some inkling of what you're going through.

Reactions: oopswronglife, not-2-b-the-answer and Final Escape
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I'm so sorry. My cat died unexpectedly in my arms last year. I think she was poisoned by something. I've had a fiancé leave me 3 months before our wedding and that heartbreak didn't compare to how horribly I felt when I lost my cat.

My poor service dog has cancer and I think she'll be gone by Christmas. I'm not ready for that one at all

• Hugs
Reactions: oopswronglife and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

I'm so sorry for your loss. :'( I love cats and other animals. I don't have any pets because I want to CTB.

Reactions: oopswronglife