mayirestinchaos

mayirestinchaos

My flesh glistens in the fire.
Feb 5, 2023
I'm a freshman in Duke University, and recently I have received F in my CHEM110: Integrated Science (Chemistry). I felt extremely disappointed, because I studied so hard that I only slept for 3 hours a day. However, this professor is fucked up. His exams are so fucking complicated. His lectures are like alien language.
I don't know how to study this kind of shit at all! I'm so fucking confused and upset. My life has been ruined.
I'm a freshman in Duke University, and recently I have received F in my CHEM110: Integrated Science (Chemistry). I felt extremely disappointed, because I studied so hard that I only slept for 3 hours a day. However, this professor is fucked up. His exams are so fucking complicated. His lectures are like alien language.
I don't know how to study this kind of shit at all! I'm so fucking confused and upset. My life has been ruined.
All human suffering is essentially anger at their own incompetence.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lionetta12, epic, Dead Ghost and 2 others
-Raven's Night-

-Raven's Night-

autistic/metalhead/wanna join the 27 club
Jan 31, 2020
awwwwww. wtf? You study at Duke??? that's awesomeeee actually, i study at an international university that... how to explain but yeah i have Duke NetID hope that can make things clear.
First of all i wanna say that being admitted to Duke is an amazing achievement itself... know it's extremely challenging: your classmates are probably all the best students in their high school. And I've experienced that too... we are on the same boat i guess as i am suffering from that course I'm referring it as GC1. Think we had taken the same course CHEM110 I took it in the past... yep have to confess that the GPA is kinda unfair because of the different grading standard of different profs, like some professors gives straight A's while some are F and that's the sad truth, I am deeply sorry for this. BTW i wrote a course paper about this issue last term. Hope if a solution can be came up with then the mental health condition of university students can be less concerning... there are a bunch of flaws and i would like to see measures taken to solve these issues. Again so sorry for what you are going through!🤗 wish we can chat soon once get the permission, would love to know you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
You have to focus on developing another study method because the one you are currently using is not working for you.
Think about it, analyze what's wrong, and fix it while you find the resources you need to make the change.

//

Has de centrar-te en desenvolupar un altre métode d'estudi perquè el que uses actualment no et serveix.
Pensa-hi en això, analitza que és el que falla i apedaça-ho de mentres trobes els recursos necessaris per fer el canvi.

• Informative
Reactions: epic and -Raven's Night-
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Be proud that you put in this much effort , try to see what went wrong for the next time . Don't be upset by the result because that's never in our hands, all we can take credit/blame for is the work we put in that too taking into consideration the circumstances in someones life .