• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

stargazingalone

stargazingalone

Art is meant to comfort the disturbed
Jan 11, 2024
Title says it all. I genuinely dont know how Im supposed to continue anymore. She knew how my I needed her, but still broke up with me, without an explanation lmao
Probably gonna ctb this weekend

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Gonnerr, bipolar22, doormat25 and 7 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry to hear that, breakups can be really difficult!

• Love
Reactions: stargazingalone
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I'm really sorry to hear this. I'm sending you hugs, cause that's what I do.
where you go from now on is up to you. Please don't CTB just because of this. You can find love again.

• Love
Reactions: Banan321, bipolar22, stargazingalone and 2 others
figurehead

figurehead

Student
Sep 27, 2023
I'm really sorry to hear this. I'm sending you hugs, cause that's what I do.
where you go from now on is up to you. Please don't CTB just because of this. You can find love again.
I agree. Break ups are shit, but because they're shit I think it means that we should never CTB because of someone. Give me 1000 reasons to CTB, I'll probably take more than half of them, but please don't do it because love's betrayed you. I hope you get over this. If you want to die, do it for another reason, she's not worth it.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and stargazingalone
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
Title says it all. I genuinely dont know how Im supposed to continue anymore. She knew how my I needed her, but still broke up with me, without an explanation lmao
I'm so sorry this happened to you. Sometimes when you lose someone it's because something better is out there for you. It was so unfair of her to leave you, knowing your struggles. I hope you find someone who treats you better. Please don't let a breakup be the reason to CTB. If you really have to, do it for you and your peace. Not because of someone who would rather leave you than stay. Sending love!!

• Love
Soc

Soc

Dec 9, 2023
Break ups are real shit but I can tell you from experience that there's far worse that can happen. I've broken up with or been told I can't be a partner for 4 years now. Accepted being single but got far bigger problems.

I know it hurts a lot as I've had it happen to me frequently. (Got divorced and had subsequent relationships go sour) - I just became numb to it after a while.

• Love
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I want to give you a huge hug. I know this pain can be heartwrenching
Long Distance Love GIF by Chibird

• Love
R

Raichu

An old head on young shoulders
Jan 11, 2024
Went through the same ordeal just a month ago. I understand how painful it can be. But remember the person who left you despite knowing how much you needed her doesn't deserve your precious love. Save it for somebody genuine ig. I know it's really very hard, but please stay calm.

SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
Break ups are real shit but I can tell you from experience that there's far worse that can happen. I've broken up with or been told I can't be a partner for 4 years now. Accepted being single but got far bigger problems.

I know it hurts a lot as I've had it happen to me frequently. (Got divorced and had subsequent relationships go sour) - I just became numb to it after a while.
Went through the same thing a couple of months ago, It is my reason to CTB as well, nothing is helping in my situation, I don't know if I ever can overcome the pain as it's different for everybody. I can somewhat deal with the loss itself and accept being single, but to be thrown out like a dog while she's being with someone else, it makes me suffocate, especially since we were each other's first and made promises to do our best to ger married.

I went through so much shit in life, including being molested as a child, and being falsely accused of a crime I didn't commit while having my reputation tarnished because of that...But this is easily the worst one yet, I don't see it as CTB'ing because of the person or their love but rather to end the pain they've caused me.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
It's not nice when it happens, but the reality is that it does happen. Most people will go through at least one breakup in their lives. But most people move on from it eventually, and find someone else.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie