carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
its so tiring, seeing someone you adore pull away from you, seeing them put less and less effort for you, seeing them lose respect for you and simply not care about you or your feelings anymore. it hurts even more looking back and seeing how its never once been good and youve been dissillusioning yourself the entire time. i didnt ask for anything, just reassurance and love just knowing i had someone a best friend a partner, i dont have many people in my life , my greatest failure, but losing her idk what im gonna do. im already purposeless as it is. im so pathetic i wish i could just dissapear, go to sleep forever, im so tired...

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye, cryone, not-2-b-the-answer and 7 others
flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
i don't know about the dynamics of your relationship , but just my two cents; most girls look for confidence and energy. perhaps she has lost interest in you because of the way you are.

watch the 2011 movie 'limitless' to see how he wins the girl back. that's exactly what girls want.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I think confidence and energy is good for first impressions and early relationships. Longer term relationships should have a stronger foundation.

I don't know the OP's situation but oftentimes, the girl doesn't love you anymore because she's found someone else.

That said, there's nothing in the OP's post that suggests she's found someone else or even that she doesn't love him anymore. It may well be OP's perception rather than reality.

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
*Please don't generalize what girls want. The world doesn't work that way.

It's painful, very painful losing someone you've invested your heart, mind, and body in. What you do from here on will be entirely up to you.

I wish you the best going through this pain and I hope you figure out what needs to be done.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
Oftentimes is oftentimes. And I've seen it many times over.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I am sorry for all the insensitive comments. It sucks to love and be betrayed.

Don't change to win others over like suggested. It is manipulative and then you just end up playing games. If you ever plan on changing do it to stop needing their affection. No one is worth your suffering trust me, it is a waste of time. They are also not worth your efforts if they ditch you like that.

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
i don't know about the dynamics of your relationship , but just my two cents; most girls look for confidence and energy. perhaps she has lost interest in you because of the way you are.

watch the 2011 movie 'limitless' to see how he wins the girl back. that's exactly what girls want.
that's just preference, I for one wouldn't want a guy like that, then again I'm gay and suicidal so I'm not really what you'd call "the norm" lol

Reactions: flightless bird
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Excuse me?
This person is in pain and you are all victim blaming. I also have a feeling replies would be different if the girl posted this. And no I am not saying girls have it easier ofc but some double standards exists on both sides.

Men should also be treated with empathy you know. Should women also change to win over men? I bet not. So guys shouldn't too unless they are abusive.

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
I've not blamed anyone. Back the fuck off.

flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
This person is in pain and you are all victim blaming. I also have a feeling replies would be different if the girl posted this. And no I am not saying girls have it easier ofc but some double standards exists on both sides.

Men should also be treated with empathy you know. Should women also change to win over men? I bet not. So guys shouldn't too unless they are abusive.
i wasn't being insensitive; i just wanted to offer him a perspective. i understand how he is feeling. in most cases, it is better to take action than to sit down and feel sorry for oneself.

Reactions: carnivalforone
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
Well, the OP didn't go into great detail, so we can't know for sure. OP might be better off talking to her if he's worried.

• Hugs
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
Well this thread escalated quickly.

Reactions: carnivalforone and Suicidebydeath
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Well this thread escalated quickly.
I just felt op got the same treatment they would get elsewhere. It is settled already tho, I was not trying to stir things up.

I probably shouldn't have made that comment but I felt op deserved better.

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
ive been with this girl for about 2 years so definitely past impressions, just lately its weird, she has bpd and i have my own shi and its just a lot of mindgames and yk how it is, i brought it up and seems it was just my misunderstanding or my pessimism, anyways was kinda funny seeing what this thread devolved to lol. we're okay just a little ill shes all i have im bound to get hurt but again my pessimism..
I just felt op got the same treatment they would get elsewhere. It is settled already tho, I was not trying to stir things up.

I probably shouldn't have made that comment but I felt op deserved better.
youre an angel

i really hope you dont actually imitate a movie scene because you think it gets you play T.T

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N