• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
So, here is my plan.

3 hours of Prochlorperazine 3mg Buccal Tablets for the stomach.
After 3 hours: 30mg Xanax.
After 30 mins : 200ml of GBL mixed with Vodka.

And hopefully job done unless anyone can see any mistakes that I'm making.

Input welcome,
Thanks

Reactions: Kundalini Guy
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Do you know how long that takes to knock you out? Best of luck.

J

John12

Student
Mar 31, 2023
I do not have information, looking myself.

How much of the 200ml is Gbl?
What country are you in?

pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

STEM nerd that is pro-CTB. Asmov looks far-out eh?
Apr 9, 2023
FYI, 50 mg/kg is the academically recorded amount to cause coma with GBL. If you have less than that, then tough luck I guess. Although, maybe the xanax would make the threshold lower? Xanax just makes breathing and heart rate slower with GBL, so death could come faster? Depends on your genes IMO.

That being said, I hope it works out.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I do not have information, looking myself.

How much of the 200ml is Gbl?
What country are you in?
98.9% Pure.
FYI, 50 mg/kg is the academically recorded amount to cause coma with GBL. If you have less than that, then tough luck I guess. Although, maybe the xanax would make the threshold lower? Xanax just makes breathing and heart rate slower with GBL, so death could come faster? Depends on your genes IMO.

That being said, I hope it works out.
I can't work the maths out on that. So if I weigh 80kg……. You would need 80x50 so 4000 ? Wouldn't that be about 4 litres ?

I would have thought that 200ml of 98.9% pure GBL is a hell of a lot isn't it ?

Sorry if my maths are out.

Last edited:
I

Ireallysuck999

Dec 27, 2022
I would reconsider this seems risky but whatever you decide good luck.

I

Ireallysuck999

Dec 27, 2022
Risky as in might cbt or risky as in might end up worse off than I am now ?
You might end up worse overdoses rarely work thats why people use other methods Its pretty hard tu pull it off honestly gambling.

existenceisacurse

existenceisacurse

Lonely
Jan 17, 2023
200ml of gbl is extremely overkill but better be safe than sorry
200ml of gbl is extremely overkill but better be safe than sorry
Make sure you lay on your right side so the drugs get absorbed faster thus lowering the chances of vomiting
No, not really. I guess that was the point of my post to see if anyone had any input about it.
You should be unconscious in minutes because gbl starts to take effect very fast!

L

Loner1992

Apr 3, 2023
1 ml of GBL is equivalent to 1.6 g (!) of GHB. So weighing 80 kg and aiming for 100 mg / kg, you'd reach that with 5 ml of GBL.

Also, leave the alcohol out there. GBL / GHB is broken down by the same enzymes in the liver that break down alcohol and they occupy themselves with alcohol first. So there's a chance you'll digest the alcohol first and have not enough GBL left in your system as it already passed along.

200 ml of GBL just increases your risk of premature vomiting to a massive extend, I'd strongly advise against. Take the AEs and shoot yourself down with the Benzos, mix in some neuroleptics if you like and take about 20 ml of GBL max. Benzos attack your CNS together with the GBL and respiratory depression will likely kick in soon.

I think the crucial point I see in ODing with substances is balancing the stuff, so that you are sure to evolve the desired physiological reaction and process without triggering your internal biological alarm systems. And when it comes to downing 200 ml of GBL, I'd be afraid that the body recognizes this as a threat, makes you throw it up almost instantly and leaves you with an effective amount of 3 ml or something, actually hightening the risk of passing out without dying. So I'd try to not completely overshoot in terms of lethal doses to sneak the substances in.

Hope it makes sense. I don't know if it's allowed to post links here, but you can find the equivalent doses of BDO / GBL to GHB quite easily.

Good luck. I hope you're successful.

Last edited:
existenceisacurse

existenceisacurse

Lonely
Jan 17, 2023
Also, leave the alcohol out there. GBL / GHB is broken down by the same enzymes in the liver that break down alcohol and they occupy themselves with alcohol first. So there's a chance you'll digest the alcohol first and have not enough GBL left in your system as it already passed along.

I thought that's only with 1,4 butanediol?

L

Loner1992

Apr 3, 2023
Are you referring to the conversion rate? If so, this is the information I found:

1 ml GBL = 1.66 g GHB
1 ml BDO = 1.4 g GHB

existenceisacurse

existenceisacurse

Lonely
Jan 17, 2023
Are you referring to the conversion rate? If so, this is the information I found:

1 ml GBL = 1.66 g GHB
1 ml BDO = 1.4 g GHB
I thought 1,4 butanediol is the only pro drug of ghb that gets broken down in the liver by the enzymes that break down alcohol

Reactions: Loner1992
L

Loner1992

Apr 3, 2023
I looked it up, you're right about that. I guess adding alcohol should be fine then. I'd still go with the points of not overdoing it, so the risk for nausea and vomiting stays as low as possible.

Reactions: ih8libras
D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
98.9% Pure.

I can't work the maths out on that. So if I weigh 80kg……. You would need 80x50 so 4000 ? Wouldn't that be about 4 litres ?

I would have thought that 200ml of 98.9% pure GBL is a hell of a lot isn't it ?

Sorry if my maths are out.
that's 50mg so 80x50mg => 4000mg => 4g(grams)