Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
I'm 20 right now, and in a few years I'll have to work, be independent, learn to drive, handle bills, know which plumber or electrician to call, talk to people and handle the house basically. I won't be able to have a family nor marry. I doubt I could do all that because I can't take care of myself at the moment

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Forever Sleep and redeyepiranha
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it makes sense having fear for the future, I dread what lies ahead as in this world there is just no limit as to how much one can suffer, to exist in this world truly is something so hopeless and undesirable.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Gaga786
Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
To me it makes sense having fear for the future, I dread what lies ahead as in this world there is just no limit as to how much one can suffer, to exist in this world truly is something so hopeless and undesirable.
Agreed

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I'm also so worried about the future what it will bring, I mean I've enough on my plate what more bad do I have to endure.... The responsibility I have is unreal I have to do everything alone and then not only do it alone but have to do it for other people, well at least I'm ok at something but all I want is to be happy....

• Love
Reactions: Gaga786
Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
I'm also so worried about the future what it will bring, I mean I've enough on my plate what more bad do I have to endure.... The responsibility I have is unreal I have to do everything alone and then not only do it alone but have to do it for other people, well at least I'm ok at something but all I want is to be happy....
im sorry to hear that. It sounds so difficult and exhausting to be in such a scenario. I hope you find the inner peace that you yearn

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
im sorry to hear that. It sounds so difficult and exhausting to be in such a scenario. I hope you find the inner peace that you yearn
I also hope the same for you. If even one of us became ok with this life it would be something. I hate to see others suffer and I know how it feels, oh so well...also thank you for your kind words:)

• Hugs
Reactions: Gaga786
Gaga786

Gaga786

May 3, 2020
I also hope the same for you. If even one of us became ok with this life it would be something. I hate to see others suffer and I know how it feels, oh so well...also thank you for your kind words:)
Thank you