deprecated

deprecated

Sep 5, 2018
I bothered them so much about how much I wanna kill myself that at this point the only reply I will get is something along the lines of "dont" or "i know you wont" and one friend even said "im done with you" I dont know why I'm complaining about it though, i mean if i were in their place i would be bothered as well by someone constantly talking about how much he wants to die.. I guess I'll stop talking to them about it and hope they will be surprised one day when I actually do it because when i actually tried to get help i was turned down

idk why im even complaining about it on here, just needed a place to get this off my chest
but while you're here reading this non-sense post let me just say i hope you get everything you want, whether that's suicide, getting help or whatever i wish you all the best.

Reactions: setianism, epil, DeathBecomesMe and 6 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
I bothered them so much about how much I wanna kill myself that at this point the only reply I will get is something along the lines of "dont" or "i know you wont" and one friend even said "im done with you" I dont know why I'm complaining about it though, i mean if i were in their place i would be bothered as well by someone constantly talking about how much he wants to die.. I guess I'll stop talking to them about it and hope they will be surprised one day when I actually do it because when i actually tried to get help i was turned down

idk why im even complaining about it on here, just needed a place to get this off my chest
but while you're here reading this non-sense post let me just say i hope you get everything you want, whether that's suicide, getting help or whatever i wish you all the best.

While my friends only know about my one attempt many years ago, they are also fed up with me.

It's not their responsibility to ensure life treats me fair, so when things go south, I don't bother them with my problems

Since problems surround my every waking moment, this gave me a reason to never reply to them, "sparing" them from my mental anguish.

They gave up, rightfully so, a long time ago. I've been more open with people I've met here after 5 minutes then friends I've known for 15 years

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe, lv-gras and NOISYMIND
N

Nofaith

Sep 16, 2018
What Ben said.

We've all been in similar boats with friends. If you can't vent your true feelings about suicide here, where can you?

I hope you find what you need. X

Reactions: deprecated and NOISYMIND