Grave

Grave

tired
Mar 5, 2021
Recently one of my best friends has just been ignoring me. Like in school if I try to spend time with her, she'll just not talk to me, like move away and talk to other people instead. And online she either leaves me on read, or just doesn't even bother to read my messages.
Right now as well we're doing a shitload of exams and I was taken of my antidepressants because I overdosed on them so like I'm not to be trusted with it, which means my mood has really dipped, like every single fucking day it's just getting harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning.
Idk, it feels like a sign for me to ctb, I was already thinking of full suspension hanging because I've tried partial and it hasn't worked and it doesn't require much resources or whatever. Ideally I'd get SN, but that's almost impossible for me because I live with my parents still.
I just want this to all fucking end man, I've been to endless therapy and that shit just doesn't work for me, I can't be fixed, I'm just not meant for life I guess, we're not compatible.
I'm sorry I don't really know where I'm going with this, but like life was shit enough already and now my best friends gone and abandoned me, I've had enough.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: blue_muse, death137, Pookie and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, if she's ignoring you, don't waste any more of your time with her.

I've lost all of my friends except for one.

They ignored me. I ignored them. I guess I'm just not good at keeping up friendships anymore.

However, I've made new friends here on SS too and you're all amazing. Try talking to people here and vent as much as you want.

We will do nothing but support you.

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert, blue_muse, I-can-only-imagine and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Other people can really be cruel, and their actions can hurt us. I have had similar experiences in the past when I was younger with friends who have been ignoring me. I isolated myself from them. I hope you find some relief and I wish you the best.

Reactions: Grave, blue_muse and Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
What your "friend" is doing is not what real friends do.

Reactions: LONE WOLF. and FuneralCry
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I know it hurts, but don't waste your time and energy on that friend. I know it's easier said than done, especially when you're lonely. But thinking about it will make you even more miserable. If your friends don't care, why should you care? Focus on something to distract yourself even for a little bit. You're better on your own than with friends who don't appreciate you.

Reactions: Pookie and blue_muse
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Well, if she's ignoring you, don't waste any more of your time with her.

I've lost all of my friends except for one.

They ignored me. I ignored them. I guess I'm just not good at keeping up friendships anymore.

However, I've made new friends here on SS too and you're all amazing. Try talking to people here and vent as much as you want.

We will do nothing but support you.

Hugs,

Matt
Exactly, if friends aren't willing to put in any effort then why should it be on you to reach out first.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and Pookie
Grave

Grave

tired
Mar 5, 2021
Thanks for all your replies guys, it's nice to see that some people care.
I know I should cut ties with her, and other friends as well because it'll make it easier to ctb and less hard on them but it's hard when you're so lonely you just cling onto anything you have I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, BlankUser and blue_muse
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
I get where you're coming from Grave, it's easier said than done to simply find new friends. It sounds like you've invested a fair bit into your friendships, sometimes it's too overwhelming to have to start all over again. Perhaps you could remind yourself of your friends' limitations so you know what you can and cannot turn to them about. There's SS for everything else :heart:.

Reactions: Grave