• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

I’m having simpsons of mental illness
Jan 29, 2020
I feel extremely shitty, because my friend had one of her close friends die, very likely suicide, and she's very sad, obviously. And she talked about how he had a lot of dark thoughts he knew weren't normal and didn't talk about. And how sad it is that he was young. She also explicitly said he was similar to me and that she's concerned about me too.

But I feel shitty because I really want to kms soon, and I had plans to do it by now, but due to quarantine, i can't find enough time alone

And like obviously at some point I'm going to kms, like it just needs to happen. That's just how it is. But when I do, my friend will be so devastated

But like everything in my life has been piling onto each other and I need to ctb ASAP, but I feel like I can't do it

But I feel like I don't have any options here because like it's not like I can just stay alive forever, I'm definitely going to end up kms

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BabyYoda, Painpleasure, WinterFaust and 6 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
It will be hard for her to live with those thoughts for a while, however she will have to face that.
Death is an inevitable part of our lives and only lonely people never experience death of their friends and family members.
This is a bitter truth and nobody will be able to run away from that.
You cannot live for your friend and you cannot die for your friend. You are two different people. Maybe now you are feeling worse than she will feel if you die. We will never know that. But we are not designed to meet anybody's expectations, we have our own life paths. If you decide to CTB, the best thing you can do is to write a good note describing how bad you felt and that your friendship was always worth of these moments which you spent with that person.

• Hugs
Reactions: Partial-Elf, luna666 and oneofthoseyoudontwan
oneofthoseyoudontwan

oneofthoseyoudontwan

Life has no meaning if you can't feel love
Mar 7, 2020
Well if you kill yourself, your friend definitely will be afected and traumatized, maybe gets depressed too. Sorry to hear that you want to ctb, you know we are here if you want to talk always!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: idontwannadothisanym and luna666
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry for the position you are in. :hug: It sucks that we have to stay and be miserable so others won't be. :aw: I think my friends will eventually get over it since they have other friends and family. I'm more concerned about my parents.
I'm also stuck because of the quarantine... so wish I had been able to do it sooner. I lack the courage other than an attempt 2 years ago. ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: oneofthoseyoudontwan and luna666
luna666

luna666

IBS/Depression/Anxiety/Panic Attacks
Apr 24, 2019
I know how hard it is, specially when someone will actually feel sad about you and your situation.

My sister lost a friend to suicide today and if she's feeling sad for just knowing that, I'm not sure how she'll react when I go inside our own house.

It's a difficult topic to talk, because we know how much we can handle and what feel right for us, but for those that don't see this the same way as us, we can only hope that we can leave a message to help them grieve.

I don't know your situation or what drove you to this decision, but caring for others during grief it's not a bad thing and will always be there when you care about someone.

Some people think that suicidal people are egotistical and this is wrong, you're still human and that's why we try to find a way to make the situation easier to deal with, by researching methods that leave a peaceful scene, and you can leave words in letters that can help to close their wounds.

Whatever situation you decide for you, I hope you find a way to get the peace that you're searching for.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, faust and oneofthoseyoudontwan