• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
She slitted her wrists deeply and landed in ICU and then in mental ward. She is 21.
It reminds me how depression and personality disorders are hard to cure. I was with her on 6 month stationary therapy. It seems that this therapy neither cure me nor her from suicidal impulses.

• Aww..
Reactions: dreamsofdestruction and fastFWD
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Therapy makes me want to kill myself too.

Reactions: Dartz, Jinx, dreamsofdestruction and 4 others
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Its rough, im constantly just feeling worse and the only way I can be okay isn't possible. Its hard when psychs think they understand but unless theyre suicidal theres no way they could.

Reactions: deathenvoy, lilyeehaw and fastFWD
lilyeehaw

lilyeehaw

yeehaw?
Jun 30, 2019
Therapy never worked for me either. If anything it made things worse.
like rez says, "Its hard when psychs think they understand but unless theyre suicidal theres no way they could."

• Hugs
Reactions: deathenvoy and Rez_MbChB
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
She slitted her wrists deeply and landed in ICU and then in mental ward. She is 21.
It reminds me how depression and personality disorders are hard to cure. I was with her on 6 month stationary therapy. It seems that this therapy neither cure me nor her from suicidal impulses.

It's highly likely that depressive tendencies are genetic or epigenetic, that childhood experiences only reinforce them if at all.
You can try to see this as an impetus to stop hoping for help from others (because they can't), and understand your condition as a biological nuisance to overcome... you see, this is not REAL.
There is no objective, logical reason for you to be depressed, it's just a neurological effect of your hardwiring.
It may or may not be possible to overlearn it, or rather to establish a mental way to deal with it.
I know it may sound cruel to ask you to defeat defeatism with naked ratio, but it really seems to me the only sensible way to attack the problem - and that would also be the case if the cause here would turn out not to be genetic at all, but rather just 'psychological.'
This is something only you can do, and without help.