LetMeDieInPeace

LetMeDieInPeace

May 29, 2020
Found out my friend I've known since we children died today from suicide. I rarely talked to him ever since he got into hard drugs. I hope he's in peace now. I hope I can also successfully CTB soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Breadbfra, ERASED, Bluemon and 34 others
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
I hope he's in peace as well. Share your feelings about CTB soon - fortunately I've finished and tested my ReBreather so it will be peaceful.

Reactions: ERASED, Overnoutofhere and GoodPersonEffed
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Found out my friend I've known since we children died today from suicide. I rarely talked to him ever since he got into hard drugs. I hope he's in peace now. I hope I can also successfully CTB soon.

Yeah that shit sucks /: I'm sorry, I know that pain too well. Does his death want to make yourself CTB? Or are you just wanting to follow in his footsteps type of thing?

Reactions: Dead beat dad
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I'm sorry to hear this my my friend. Given your own disposition this must add a layer of complexity to your thoughts.
I hope your friend is at peace and that where ever your journey takes you some light and peace finds you too.
Peace brother
DBD

Reactions: Lunarhour, Deleted member 18655 and Darksektori
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
That is bad news. My condolences.

Last edited:
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
Sorry for your loss. A few years ago a friend I'd known since school slit his throat, after his mother jumped. I imagine you have a lot of conflicting emotions right now. Wishing you the best

• Hugs
Reactions: K-O
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm sorry for your loss, that's a tough one to deal with.

K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
he is at peace now :heart:
i too just got news that my childhood friend (and first dealer) had od'd ..
who knows, maybe they are chilling together now.
take care mate. wish you peace.
x

D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
Yeah that shit sucks /: I'm sorry, I know that pain too well. Does his death want to make yourself CTB? Or are you just wanting to follow in his footsteps type of thing?
That's actually a very good question

Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Sorry about your loss. My condolences. Hopefully your friend is at peace. Wishing you a peaceful journey too.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I'm sorry to hear. I hope you and your friend can find peace.

LetMeDieInPeace

LetMeDieInPeace

May 29, 2020
Originally I attempted to CTB the same night he CTB but SI kicked in for me and I'm still here. I'm still going to attempt to CTB until I succeed.

• Love
Reactions: Bluemon and X-Kid