worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Ugh he sounded like he was almost in tears. He was saying "i want my brother back". It was a long message.

Anyways I will NOT budge. The fuck stole my Xanax, treated my aunt like shit, and took my second amdnednemnt rights away. He is a career criminal. Been in prison twice. Sales drugs etc.

Well he lost his "brother" when he fucked me over and acted like he did last time. He really showed his ass this summer. He's 27 and acted like a teenager. Moping around because I wouldn't give him Xanax. Well the guy snorted kolonopin and was off Xanax. I don't judge people by the drugs they do. I judge people by the drugs they take from me!

On the call he offered to give me a 30 day supply of Xanax while asserting he didn't steal them. I watch my Xanax like a hawk.2 days before he left I had a 40 surplus. After he left I had a negative 5. He also tried to make me feel guilty by implying that he may have did something wrong that he hasn't told me about.

This dude is a sociopath. He can empathize his way into anything but he cannot get though me. I am like a stone wall.

Reactions: Jodes and Deafsn0w
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
OMG he's calling again!

Saying I will "always be his brother" and that "he can't imagine a life without me". What is he? My boyfriend? He also said he's gonna keep calling. It's all superficial charm and I ain't stupid. I guess the next time he calls I'm gonna have to tell him to fuck off. I hate confrontation.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jodes, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I am more angry with him that he stole my Xanax and had an adult temper tantrum towards my aunt as opposed to him ratting me out to my aunt about my plans to buy a firearm.

He also tried to be all "domineering" as if he owned the place. He also made several smartass remarks to me that was meant to be humiliating. He's an asshole. I treated him with nothing but respect, held my tongue, and welcomed him here as a member of the family. I knew the fuck since 2016. Btw, this was NOT a sexual relationship of any kind.

Fool me once shame on me. If he calls again I'll just tell him what I think in the nicest way possible. Like I said I absolutly hate confrontation. Scares the hell out of me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
What a dick. Can't you block his number? :aw:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, worldexploder and Deafsn0w
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Tell him if he doesn't stop calling you'll get a restraining order (even if you don't). You don't need that in your life.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TAW122, Smilla and 2 others
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
What a dick. Can't you block his number? :aw:
I haven't tried. The next time he calls I'm just gonna go ahead and tell him the odvious reasons I don't answer his calls. It fucking hurts to be taken for a ride like that.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TAW122 and Smilla
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Tell him if he doesn't stop calling you'll get a restraining order (even if you don't). You don't need that in your life.
Thank you buddy. He is the last thing I need in my life. Friendship, like any other relationship, is a 50/50. If I am leaving with 90/10 than he was never a friend to begin with.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Made4TV
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
OMG he's calling again!

Saying I will "always be his brother" and that "he can't imagine a life without me". What is he? My boyfriend? He also said he's gonna keep calling. It's all superficial charm and I ain't stupid. I guess the next time he calls I'm gonna have to tell him to fuck off. I hate confrontation.

Reminds me of my gf's mother. Evil narcissistic cunning manipulative ruthless psycho bitch. Thankfully your guy is now trahsparent as fuck

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Smilla, Made4TV and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
What worked for us: ignore her. Block her, protect ourselves. Decide she's toxic, move on. Call the police if we have to.

But watch out for their games.

They've practiced it their whole adult lives, no doubt learning well from childhood role models.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TAW122 and Made4TV
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Reminds me of my gf's mother. Evil narcissistic manipulative psycho bitch. Thankfully your guy is now trahsparent as fuck
Sorry you went though that. I am too god damn forgiving for my own good. Wasn't like me and him were in a romantic relationship. I'm all for the LGBT community. If we did do anything I'd say it without shame but I am not into that. And he isn't ether.

I just want to clarify this because it's starting to sound like he "wants me" at this point. Yeah wants to freaking use me. The fuck is a master at manipulation. Hell he has even got my aunt feeling sorry for him. I thought she knew better than that. After he went off on her and stole my Xanax she still makes excuses for him as if he was her own son.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TAW122 and Jodes
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
They manipulate those around you to get to you. Devious.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
They manipulate those around you to get to you. Devious.
Exactly. After I dated a psychopath in 2008, which lead me to take my first drink in the first place, I started to study very deeply into the field of psychology. Trying to figure out why this happened to me and what makes these psychos tick. It was painful man! I got wiser because of all this bullshit.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jodes
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Others have beaten me to it in terms of giving actual advice, so I'll just say I second the ideas of 1) Blocking his number and ignoring him completely, and if tries many other ways to contact you, 2) File a restraining order and iirc, stalking can be a federal crime depending on the circumstances (if anything - this should deter him from continuing to harass/contact you, and best scenario, he goes back to prison or additional legal troubles).

I am too god damn forgiving for my own good.

Same here, I've been burned a lot during my life, by bullies, by "friends" (who aren't really genuine) when growing up, and society in general. It has lead me to be distant, cold, closed, and really skeptical. I can recall one time as an 8 year old, I was tricked into giving my lunch for a pokemon game, which hurt me really badly at the time (think the late 90's when pokemon was really hot and popular).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Others have beaten me to it in terms of giving actual advice, so I'll just say I second the ideas of 1) Blocking his number and ignoring him completely, and if tries many other ways to contact you, 2) File a restraining order and iirc, stalking can be a federal crime depending on the circumstances (if anything - this should deter him from continuing to harass/contact you, and best scenario, he goes back to prison or additional legal troubles).

Same here, I've been burned a lot during my life, by bullies, by "friends" (who aren't really genuine) when growing up, and society in general. It has lead me to be distant, cold, closed, and really skeptical. I can recall one time as an 8 year old, I was tricked into giving my lunch for a pokemon game, which hurt me really badly at the time (think the late 90's when pokemon was really hot and popular).
Damn dude I am sorry you went though that, I can relate. I been pushed around all my life. One example is when I had my nervous breakdown when I was 20. It only takes ONE panic attack for all your "friends" to leave ya. People are so shallow that they don't even want to understand the causalities behind them. I have been blamed by one person for "wanting attention" for example. Who the fuck wants that sort of attention? If I wanted attention I would go outside, take off my shirt and tickle my man boobs in front of everyone. People just don't seem to understand what a panic attack is until they themselves have one. You would think people would be more inquisitive. I am not anorexic but I learned enough to know the causalities of it all. Same with self harm. I don't judge I just listen and give validation. I don't have to have an illness in order to empathize with others who have them.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals