• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Charles

Charles

Jun 24, 2018
I'm new to this site, so figured I'd write a little about my experience yesterday.
I had went to a shooting range, in a different city in my country. Since sadly my own hometown doesn't have one. Our country has very though laws on weapons, therefore the easiest method for me was to go down to a shooting range and off myself there.
I did have some concerns, before coming there, thinking that the person will be next to me all the time whilst I was shooting the gun..and I was right.
In the whole time I spent there, he was right next to me. I believe quickly I could have put the gun to my head and offed myself..but there were risks involved, what if he pushed me? I shot myself somewhere else and just injured myself nonfatally, or worse, what if I shot him?
Anyway..before I have not had experience with weapons...and when he put the Glock in front of me..in my mind I was instantly..jesus I can't do this. I shot over 100 rounds..with almost each shot imagining what it would be like to shoot myself..and just..I couldn't do it.
Right now..doing a whole some of research on the exit bag. Seems more pleasing to me..at worst, I still have my roof to jump off of.

Reactions: Caerula, Malice1, Samuel and 1 other person
T

tMartin

May 28, 2018
Are you the one in the profile picture? It's not a good idea to put a photo of yourself on this site.

Reactions: Samuel