H

hopeisgone

Jan 13, 2021
Looong time lurker, first time poster here. Can't believe I'm even posting, as I pretty much never post in any forum ever. But this is the only place I can be totally honest and maybe even understood. I am 90% sure life is not for me. Some of us just do not belong here. Sure, depression plays a large role but those "irrational" thoughts seem to have a whole lot of evidence. I struggle to connect with people. I'm in my 30s, single, barely any friends, not close with family, not much money, nothing to show for my life. I do not see any kind of future in which happiness would be a possibility. Every day is the same, every day is horrible. The loneliness, isolation, boredom, lack of motivation, demoralising and negative thoughts and feelings is too much to bear at times. My sleeping and eating habits are very messed up, which just adds to the exhaustion. I have been in therapy for 6 years, I have tried CBT, meditation and mindfulness, Buddhism, changing my lifestyle, with varying results, but I always find myself right back here, nothing works in the long term and it has gotten to be unbearable. I do not want to try meds. I am stuck and do not feel that things will ever change. There is only a faint flicker of hope left in me (maybe my name should be hopeisALMOSTgone lol). Even though I am not yet at 100% sure, it is enough that I would like to have the option available to me with my chosen method.

So my method of choice is N. I have done much reading on this method. A main reason for signing up here and starting to post is to see if I can get some advice about acquiring N from A without getting caught. My location has notoriously strict border controls. I did see a couple of members managed to acquire N this way, and I want to know how to do order it in the best way. Do you just order it via email with A with your real details and hope for the best?? Of course I don't want to lose a bunch of $$ but also I am pretty scared of LE knocking on my door, let alone the prospect of harsher penalties (though I know that is very rare). I suppose one just has to take a chance with something like this?

Another option I'd consider is going overseas to a country where it is much easier to acquire in person and then actually ctb in that country. It is difficult to do this given the current global situation but I am not in an immediate hurry. I suppose the difficulty there would be explaining your mystery vacation to people. I sometimes fantasise about using my life savings to book a week-long trip to Mexico or Peru, first class flight (always wanted to experience that!), 5 star hotel, living in luxury with the best food, massages, beaches, whatever for a week and then ... checking out permanently. It might be a nice way to go, having a little "celebration" beforehand. I dunno.

I don't think I'd consider any other method, as I want the most peaceful, painless, effective, and fast method. No other method seems to come close except for maybe Carbon Monoxide, which I did consider, but that seems way too difficult to execute properly.

Anyway, I guess what I was really hoping for was tips on acquiring N from A into a very strict country. But I suppose people are understandably not going to just offer up information publicly. So maybe if I post more, I can ask some members directly that I know have done it in my country and hope they will be kind enough to help. Thanks for reading, and thank you for all your discussion and valuable info I've read during all my lurking :)
Someone wrote on my profile but I don't know how to reply to that, so I'll hope they see it here. No, I am not from Singapore. I guess I've seen lots of people mention their countries so I guess it's ok.. I'm from Australia.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: fastgoodcheap, pkmoney, Keto and 3 others
N

nurplexkid

Oct 27, 2018
I'm in my 30s and can relate heavily to this.

Reactions: fastgoodcheap and hopeisgone
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
I keep dreaming that one day I'll get some too, if you find, PM me the seller's contact.
See, only an autopsy would prove it's a suicide, leaving no hard feelings around me.
Bye bye

Last edited:
Reactions: hopeisgone
B

blahblahhh

Jan 15, 2021
I ended up on a spiritual journey myself through mental illness and am in my early thirties left with nothing. I spent time in monasteries, conscious communities, etc. I always ended up where I started: severely isolated and worse off than before.

Reactions: fastgoodcheap and hopeisgone
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
What you asking are the dream of most people on this forum. Wish you good luck.

K

Keto

Student
Feb 8, 2020
I'm also in my 30s and I can understand you. For me, life is over and CTB is the most logical thing to do.

H

hopeisgone

Jan 13, 2021
Thanks for all your replies, it's so nice to have people that are able to relate, understand, and do not judge. Like most people on this forum, I strongly believe in rational suicide and that the services in Belgium/Netherlands etc. should be available to all, which would reduce violent and painful suicides and give people a chance to choose how to spend their last moments. It is our right. While we wait for the rest of the world to catch up, we have this forum and each other.

nalando - I read about others going on their "spiritual journeys" and am envious that they are able to find peace in living. I wonder why this works for them and not me (or you). People have these "transformations" and epiphanies, I don't know how. Sometimes I wish I was religious as so many religious people seem to live for their faith, and get so much strength through it somehow. Then again, even people who are not religious at all seem to be able to enjoy life. I think some of us are just broken... different... not made for this life. Maybe if we had made different decisions in life things would be better? Or was it always going to be this way? I'm sorry you have gone down the spiritual path and it has only led you back into your pain.

My heart breaks for everyone who has tried so hard to get better, and it only ever seems to get worse. What more can we do? Everyone has a limit to their suffering, and it is inhumane to force them to continue living a torturous existence. Forced to watch all the normal people enjoy their lives while you cannot enjoy yours. Feeling guilty for being ungrateful when so many are enduring horrible illnesses and they want to live. I would trade my life in a heartbeat. But of course it doesn't work that way.

I live in a constant swirl of intense emotions - jadedness, bitterness, anger, depression, confusion, hopelessness... why should I have to put up with this any longer? Why should anyone? I believe that life is ultimately meaningless anyway. If you want to live - great. If you don't - that's fine too. Nothing actually matters. My life or death will not make an ounce of difference in the scheme of things. In 100 years, no one will even remember we were here. I can only hope there is no afterlife... I would be so angry if I went through the anguish of suicide only to have to continue existing somehow!

Anyway, I don't even know where or why I'm going on this rambling rant. Whoever is reading this, I hope you find even just a moment of peace today. Know that you are not alone. Behind every internet stranger is a real person feeling what you feel and relating to your struggle with their whole being.

• Love
Reactions: fastgoodcheap, blahblahhh, Goodbye710 and 1 other person