DeadAtNight

DeadAtNight

Time to die
Aug 16, 2022
UPDATE:
I failed my first attempt. I couldn't pass out, survival instinct kicks in and 30 seconds later, I'm still awake, I did not lose consciousness.
I think I might be in trouble now. My family and everyone they know, will now know that I'm depressed and suicidal. I'm scared and I don't know what to do.

Original post:

Today will be my first suicide attempt. I hope I will succeed in killing myself, by partial hanging. I hope I will die just as I intend to. I hope I die, I hope I die.

Thank you, to those who gave me tips and advice, for all the help. You're all the best depressed people I've ever talked to. I wish you all the best. If I die today, then this will be my only suicide attempt. I want peace now, true peace. No more me, no more of my body, no more of my mind. Nothing left of me. That is all that I want now. Thank you, thank you.

I'll keep this account active just to check on some posts, but if I die today, then this will be my last written words on the site. Again, I hope I die, and I hope you will one day find peace as well.

Goodbye, and hopefully, farewell.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, snowcloud9, dyn00ss and 7 others
M

MrThe

Music is the way
Oct 8, 2023
Hey, can I suggest you something? Before you go, please listen to the beautiful melodies of Waltz of the Flowers. Its truly amazing thing to do even in this pointless life. Maybe after that you can look further into the channel and look some more musics if you have nothing to do.

• Love
Reactions: snowcloud9 and claraisnotcarol
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I wish you the best of luck with your plans and I hope you find true peace from this existence.

Reactions: dyn00ss
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
All the best. Hope you find what you are looking for.

wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
i hope you have a peaceful journey. fare well💫

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Good luck and hope u will find the peace ure looking for

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for a successfull and peacefull journey. Rest easy, sleep well.

Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
I hope you find your peace with the journey ahead

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Hi. Did your family find out? You said you woke up. If they dont know, they dont need to know

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Hey, can I suggest you something? Before you go, please listen to the beautiful melodies of Waltz of the Flowers. Its truly amazing thing to do even in this pointless life. Maybe after that you can look further into the channel and look some more musics if you have nothing to do.
All your postings are like this, I see what you're doing. If you want to help or save people, keep it for the recovery section. You signed up at a pro choice forum. Please read the rules.

Reactions: dopaminedeath
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
is this a goodbye thread? I'm sorry you're so scared and I hope things look up, whether that be in your life or your next attempt. Life is hard and scary and failing an attempt can be absolutely devastating. Please stay safe. XoXoXo

M

MrThe

Music is the way
Oct 8, 2023
All your postings are like this, I see what you're doing. If you want to help or save people, keep it for the recovery section. You signed up at a pro choice forum. Please read the rules.
Sorry

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I'm sorry, that must suck.

claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
did your family found out? or did you manage to hide everything since you never passed out?

I'm sorry to hear that. don't worry, most of us have had failed attempts at some point. maybe it's not the way for you

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Are you okay? Did your family figure out you attempted? I hope you didn't get taken to the psych prison. You can buy some concealer if you have bruise marks.

P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
A lot of us have failed suicide. It hurts. All of it hurts. People finding out, the changes, everything. It hurts. But it will teach you something. And you will have another chance. I promise.

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I feel like a lot of people fail their first attempt. In theory it seems so easy, but when you have the rope tightening around your neck it changes everything. Don't feel too bad about it though because I've failed maybe a dozen times. Suicide isn't the easy way out people have said all our lives.