• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HellGirl

HellGirl

Mar 15, 2023
i posted last night and it got taken down, so im done trying to gind someone to talk to, it is apparently illegal. whatever i dont care anymore.

the method is very simple and cheap. all you need is a sleeping pill (preferable) or a medication that putd you tosleep, a plastic bag, and an elastic band. take the pill (and if it helps with nerves you can get tipsy or something - me rn), get an elastic that /loosely/ fits around your neck (this is impirtant, if its too tight it will cause fear and might wake you up) and put that around the opening of the plastic bag, and then when you are almost ready to fall asleep put the bag looosely over your head holding it open with your fingers - so when you do fall asleep, your hands fall letting the elastic create a seal around your neck, and bexause you are asleep you will slowly use the oxygen and even when you do run out, you are asleep with a lot of help to keep it that way

ive spent years figurinh out the best way to go and this checks all the boxes. hopefully my 'genius' brain can at least help one person go peacefully. ill be gone soon. fuck this and fyck everyone

may you rest in peace,
your
goddess of death

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: BuranaPoe, Worr1some, Blues66 and 11 others
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Farewell, I hope the bus ride's smooth & you're able to find what you've been searching for postmortem.

• Hugs
Reactions: NRON KSR and Huntfish34
B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
Even in your sleep you're SI might kick in and break through the bag

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mirzani, Life interrupted, Pisceslilith and 8 others
imcadt99

imcadt99

Feb 23, 2023
To address your method, it sounds like artificially induced sleep apnea. I would be surprised if such a method would work since the body typically responds to elevated CO2 levels by waking up/panic. I'd be happy to be proven wrong though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life interrupted, Caoine01, Kasumi and 2 others
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Unviable method, you will wake up once CO₂ builds up inside the bag and your brain triggers the Hypercapnic Alarm Response (unbearable torture and panic).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Tobacco, locked*n*loaded and 4 others
HellGirl

HellGirl

Mar 15, 2023
ive done it before and succeded, but was 'saved' by a fuckign hotel maid. i guess back then i did take a lot more pills and almost a full bottle ofvod. the idea is to delay natural reactions long enough that your body shuts down

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, cristaleyez, EndlessX and 1 other person
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I'm sorry your first post got removed. Maybe it was a mistake or you said something wrong and didn't realize it, I'm not sure, but unless a moderator gave you a warning, then it should be fine for you to be here.

I definitely like your suggestion for a possible method. From what the replies above me are saying, it sounds unreliable, but if I can come up with a way to stop myself from panicking and waking up, it could definitely do the trick. It also has the added benefit of not requiring anti-emetics to prevent vomiting, so that's a plus.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and It'sMyLife
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
i wonder if you'd wake up if you were to take a bunch of benzos or something similar to ensure you're knocked out

i'd consider this method if anything comes out about it being reliable

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
HellGirl

HellGirl

Mar 15, 2023
i wonder if you'd wake up if you were to take a bunch of benzos or something similar to ensure you're knocked out

i'd consider this method if anything comes out about it being reliable
i mean i invented it abd have had success, my only mistake was playing lpud music at in a hotel at 4am
also just putting it out their, my post was taken town because i called it introductin, but only one paragraph was intrudcuing ,yself

Last edited:
Reactions: MyLifeIsANightmare, Huntfish34 and sorrowful
Nohw

Nohw

exitus acta probat
Feb 24, 2023
How reliable is this? I want to try this tonight

• Hugs
HellGirl

HellGirl

Mar 15, 2023
How reliable is this? I want to try this tonight
as above, im the creator so theres no data. if you try it or antrhing else, i wish you nothing but the best

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Nohw
jigsaw_falling

jigsaw_falling

if there’s an afterlife i’ll be pissed
Jan 25, 2023
this method is one i've thought about for a while too. for some reason i put it to the side and started to consider partial hanging instead, which honestly seems a lot harder. this post reminded me that this is probably a much better method

• Hugs
SmokeEater

SmokeEater

Mar 17, 2023
I can't tell if this person is being serious or trolling. You're saying you "invented" putting a bag over your head??

• Yay!
Reactions: uniqueusername39, Hollowman, RUPA and 1 other person
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Nah, she didn't invent anything, in fact this method (sedative + plastic bag) was in the old suicide books.
It was removed from the PPeH long ago and deemed unreliable.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, outrider567 and LookAway
guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
this is what i've been thinking of doing. I have plenty of xanax and I know how to tie myself up. I was mostly worried I'd take the bag off in my sleep. don't really want the possibility of waking up suffocating with my hands tied though

O

OutOfTheVoid

she/her
Feb 10, 2023
i was actually thinking of something similar. i have a bottle of xanax, some gabapentin, and liquor, so plenty enough to put me into a deep unconscious state but unreliable for ctb. so i thought maybe adding a more physical impediment to breathing (like a bag) could make it lethal

my drug cocktail would likely cause a coma, and i doubt even SI could wake a person out of that... still a chance of failure tho, with horrifying consequences

guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
yeah I guess I could try it without tying my hands. I mean, if I pass out too soon I might not even be able to slip my hand in the rope in time anyways

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
if anyone tries this will they post before so we can see if it works…

Reactions: Pisceslilith and guayabas
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method sounds risky to me, I would fear it failing if I tried to ctb in a way like that. I believe that the idea of a painless way to pass away in our sleep in a world as hellish as this, is something that is certainly too good to be true.

Reactions: Pisceslilith
M

MrbearX

Mar 19, 2023
I want to try this but honestly I fear waking up and tearing the bag off I wish there was a 100% way of doing this but I will keep surching it seems that there's always a chance to servive

G

GoForDeath

Student
Oct 7, 2021
This sounds too good to be true, I think you'd wake up and tear the bag. You'd need really strong pills for this to work.

Reactions: Pisceslilith
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
If you add Nitrogen to the bag you would never wake up. :pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: uniqueusername39, Spaztism and Iva
HellGirl

HellGirl

Mar 15, 2023
idk why some people are acting like i just kicked a puppy, im not saying im the first to ever come up with it, but i am saying i did come up with it myself as i dont have some book that apparently has it in it??

emo_void

emo_void

I just want the pain to end
Mar 17, 2023
idk why some people are acting like i just kicked a puppy, im not saying im the first to ever come up with it, but i am saying i did come up with it myself as i dont have some book that apparently has it in it??
method sounds sketch to me. id be worried for you to try it. i think youll most likely wake up worse for wear than you are now.... theres too many shit variables that could fail you.
just to ask, see if youre really at your end, have you tried doctors, meds, therapy? if not, i think you should. never4 know if it can help till you do. and it could change your life and make it worth living. just saying.

or if you wanna talk, theres a lot of us here to chat with. im here, for now.

HellGirl

HellGirl

Mar 15, 2023
method sounds sketch to me. id be worried for you to try it. i think youll most likely wake up worse for wear than you are now.... theres too many shit variables that could fail you.
just to ask, see if youre really at your end, have you tried doctors, meds, therapy? if not, i think you should. never4 know if it can help till you do. and it could change your life and make it worth living. just saying.

or if you wanna talk, theres a lot of us here to chat with. im here, for now.
i was in therapy for almost a decade and have been on literally every medication at max dose, sometimes even 2 at a time - im 27 and have never even had a friend irl. theres literally no point, so dont waste your time trying to get my hopes up

• Aww..
Reactions: gh0sttx and emo_void
emo_void

emo_void

I just want the pain to end
Mar 17, 2023
i was in therapy for almost a decade and have been on literally every medication at max dose, sometimes even 2 at a time - im 27 and have never even had a friend irl. theres literally no point, so dont waste your time trying to get my hopes up
so youve tried... i respect that and understand sometimes we are just over it. so the meds dont work. therapy dont work.what kind of therapy, i ydm me asking...
what is it that makes you want to cbt? what would it take for you to feel better other than ctb?
im sorry you havent had any friends irl... i feel that myself. i thought i had friends, but it was all bs.

btw, yourre not a waste of my time. my time is borrowed anyway. im not supposed to be here anymore as it is.

L

LinusWittich

Feb 24, 2023
Why don't you just order a box of dry ice, stuff all drains and holes in doors etc. that are just above ground level in your bathroom, take some slepping pills and let it melt next to you whilst you fall asleep?
Anyone any objections or qualms?
so youve tried... i respect that and understand sometimes we are just over it. so the meds dont work. therapy dont work.what kind of therapy, i ydm me asking...
what is it that makes you want to cbt? what would it take for you to feel better other than ctb?
im sorry you havent had any friends irl... i feel that myself. i thought i had friends, but it was all bs.

btw, yourre not a waste of my time. my time is borrowed anyway. im not supposed to be here anymore as it is.
Why where are you supposed to be?

HellGirl

HellGirl

Mar 15, 2023
Why don't you just order a box of dry ice, stuff all drains and holes in doors etc. that are just above ground level in your bathroom, take some slepping pills and let it melt next to you whilst you fall asleep?
Anyone any objections or qualms?

Why where are you supposed to be?
only problem for me is my bathroom is giant. like bigger than most master bedrooms or living rooms, giant. but that is a good idea if i get a hotel or something, so thanks for that