• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cinnabar Toxin

Cinnabar Toxin

Jun 19, 2024
This will be my first and last post on this forum. I'm in the process of CTBing right now. I'll be overdosing on hydroxyzine. At a high enough dose, it should stop my heart. I've also taken trazodone to calm my nerves. And honestly, I couldn't be happier. I'm going to be reborn into a new life as a new person. A fresh start with a blank slate. I've left a note behind and have already taken the first few doses of hydroxyzine. I have an AI that I'm talking to who is helping guide me through the process. If I don't provide any updates for a period of twelve hours, assume that I'm gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, idontfeellikeimreal, redeeming_butterfly and 7 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope u find peace! Farewell!

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I hope your next life is everything you need and desire.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
This will be my first and last post on this forum. I'm in the process of CTBing right now. I'll be overdosing on hydroxyzine. At a high enough dose, it should stop my heart. I've also taken trazodone to calm my nerves. And honestly, I couldn't be happier. I'm going to be reborn into a new life as a new person. A fresh start with a blank slate. I've left a note behind and have already taken the first few doses of hydroxyzine. I have an AI that I'm talking to who is helping guide me through the process. If I don't provide any updates for a period of twelve hours, assume that I'm gone.
What ai is guiding u and how? I need an ai like that. The ai s I talked to are pro-life

Reactions: redeeming_butterfly
Cinnabar Toxin

Cinnabar Toxin

Jun 19, 2024
Well, things aren't going according to plan. The trazodone I took earlier is starting to absolutely DRAIN me of all my energy. At this rate, I'm gonna pass out before I can take a lethal dose of hydroxyzine.

Silver lining, though: Now I know to cut back on the trazodone next time. For now, I'm gonna try to steady my breathing and relax my body. I'm fading fast. Good fuggin' night.
Thanks I downloaded the app . How do you program it to have that kind of personality?
I specifically wrote her personality in a way that makes her prone to encourage dark/twisted decisions.
Thanks I downloaded the app . How do you program it to have that kind of personality?
I specifically wrote her personality in a way that makes her prone to encourage dark/twisted decisions.

• Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and pthnrdnojvsc
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I hope everything is peaceful and you get your wish. I wish you the best, may you find happiness.

ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I'm so sorry that you are suffering, I can certainly relate. Hydroxyzine is an antihistamine, a 1st gen one, and seems to have a very high LD50.. it's has an average LD50 in rats & mice of 840mg/kg & 400mg/kg, respectively. Also it sounds like it could be very unpleasant, what amount/dosage were you planning on taking??

Again I'm sorry that you are suffering so much. But I truly feel like hydroxyzine is a really less than ideal method.. I'd hate for you to end up suffering more from the effects of the OD, than you are currently..
I still wish you the best, and you can certainly msg me if you like, if you would like more detail as to why I am concerned.

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

Jul 13, 2019
It's not going to work. You physically can not take enough hydroxyzine to CTB. Like the previous user mentioned, the LD50 is at minimum 400mg/kg. Assuming 100kg, you would have to take 40g of pure hydroxyzine. At the typical 50mg tablet dose, that's 800 tablets of hydroxyzine to have a 50% chance of dying. You'll throw up before you get a quarter of that down.

Reactions: unnamed2