SunsetPeace

SunsetPeace

Sep 27, 2022
I believe the document is complete now and I will not be editing it any further. If there is any false information or grammatical errors in there, then I am sorry. Everything is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I hope this document is, at the least, informative for many of you. Thank you in advance.

Thanks to users Someone123, plastic and onlyanimalsaregood for their suggestions.

Edit: Fixed a grammatical error, hopefully the last edit. OCD is a bitch lol!

Attachments

• How to Hang Yourself.pdf
    658.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LM10, Nora Rony, Hollowillow and 7 others
SunsetPeace

SunsetPeace

Sep 27, 2022
I know another user said he couldn't understand English well enough to read the document, so I had a quick Google search and found a few free online document translators. Here is a link to just one I found:
Free Online PDF Translation

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
Thank you, I tried the partial method but failed because I used inadequate rope and position

• Love
Reactions: SunsetPeace
W

Wait-Bus

Student
Sep 20, 2022
Thank you for providing this!!

• Love
Reactions: SunsetPeace
SunsetPeace

SunsetPeace

Sep 27, 2022
Thank you, I tried the partial method but failed because I used inadequate rope and position
You're welcome. And that sounds tough, hopefully this document will help, should you decide to attempt in the future. I hope the failed attempt hasn't affected you too badly. I'm not really sure how reliable partial is, but it is my go-to method due to its simplicity. I am paranoid about how drugs would work because I know everyone's body reacts differently to different chemicals. Also, it is more of a difficulty to get the equipment and drugs needed for some of the more complicated methods, especially for people in many countries. I don't think partial is ideal, but it is the best bet for many people.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I believe the document is complete now and I will not be editing it any further. If there is any false information or grammatical errors in there, then I am sorry. Everything is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I hope this document is, at the least, informative for many of you. Thank you in advance.

Thanks to users Someone123, plastic and onlyanimalsaregood for their suggestions.

Edit: Fixed a grammatical error, hopefully the last edit. OCD is a bitch lol!
I don't mean to criticize you. I have eye problems. Would it be possible to use knot images that are easier to see? The line texture creates optical illusions making it hard to see if it's above or under. I edited one (poorly) a while ago to help myself. It's ugly crooked but shadows help...

2c49b0fe df18 4142 8a95 12862238b01a
I saw an edit saying that kneeling is bad but you recommend it. I'm confused...?

20220930 040508
I tried sitting on the floor tied to a doorknob but failed to pass out? I was thinking of passing the rope above the door & stand with bent knees on the other side?

How did robin williams do it sitting with a belt?

My climbing rope from the dollar store seems to stretch lightly, is it ok?

I like the photo of the rope on the neck. I put it too high under the jaw? Would it work if I sit?

You used some fancy words I don't understand. I couldn't find how to make pdf text bigger. I wish it had a big text version for bad eyes? But I'm just dumb probably.

I appreciate the hard work. I might need more pictures because I'm... So exhausted and messed up...

Should I tie it to the toilet & pass it above the shower curtain pole? Or the pole is strong enough?

How do I prevent shitting everywhere if I fail?

Tips to not fail? People couldn't make full suspention work...

I'm waiting for social service hotline since 1h after a girl hanged on me on a whim. Been calling all over. Someone threatened to sue me in court if I keep calling without a valid reason. Apparently 5 suicide attempts in 1 months isn't a good reason. A car accident, physical adsault, sexual assault, too sick to eat, in agony... No good reason either.

So I'm back...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake and SunsetPeace
SunsetPeace

SunsetPeace

Sep 27, 2022
I don't mean to criticize you. I have eye problems. Would it be possible to use knot images that are easier to see? The line texture creates optical illusions making it hard to see if it's above or under. I edited one (poorly) a while ago to help myself. It's ugly crooked but shadows help...

View attachment 99029
I saw an edit saying that kneeling is bad but you recommend it. I'm confused...?

View attachment 99033
I tried sitting on the floor tied to a doorknob but failed to pass out? I was thinking of passing the rope above the door & stand with bent knees on the other side?

How did robin williams do it sitting with a belt?

My climbing rope from the dollar store seems to stretch lightly, is it ok?

I like the photo of the rope on the neck. I put it too high under the jaw? Would it work if I sit?

You used some fancy words I don't understand. I couldn't find how to make pdf text bigger. I wish it had a big text version for bad eyes? But I'm just dumb probably.

I appreciate the hard work. I might need more pictures because I'm... So exhausted and messed up...

Should I tie it to the toilet & pass it above the shower curtain pole? Or the pole is strong enough?

How do I prevent shitting everywhere if I fail?

Tips to not fail? People couldn't make full suspention work...

I'm waiting for social service hotline since 1h after a girl hanged on me on a whim. Been calling all over. Someone threatened to sue me in court if I keep calling without a valid reason. Apparently 5 suicide attempts in 1 months isn't a good reason. A car accident, physical adsault, sexual assault, too sick to eat, in agony... No good reason either.

So I'm back...
Sorry to hear about your struggles. And yes, I will see what I can do. I was hoping that would be my last entry of the document, but I was driving myself mad because of formatting issues and grammatical errors that I keep noticing everytime I open the file. I have OCD, so I drive myself mad with the tiny details. It's a great way to live lol!

I'm not sure of the validity of the information, as most of it was copied from various sources across the internet. From what I can tell, most of it is as accurate as it can be, but is open to interpretation: meaning, you will have to work out what works best for you through experimentation.

I use Foxit PDF Reader, where you are able to zoom into the text to see it clearer. It is free to download here: https://www.foxit.com/pdf-reader/

U

uBSUbc9904

May 6, 2024
Hello,

If you put the knot at front of your face instead of the back, Can you still compress the carotid arteries fully?

Thank you

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
I'm really thankful for this document. I would also like to add that it looks like the snuggle hitch was selected to keep the knot anchored on a bar and prevent it from sliding (like you would have with a loop). If you're not hanging yourself from a bar and your anchor point won't be able to slide horizontally, I would recommend the bowline instead which can easily support your full weight. For example, I'm planning on drilling steel rings into the studs and will use a bowline since I won't have to worry about the knot migrating horizontally.

Also I realize that people have success hanging themselves from closet bars but it absolutely scares me since it isn't designed to hold the weight of a human being thrashing around. Think about how much weight your anchor point is designed to hold. Even something like a heavy bunkbed seems like a better option than a closet bar. Don't be fooled by things that look strong but in reality are decorative like a canopy bed or curtain rod.

I would also like to know the answer to uBSUbc9904's question.

Last edited: