• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Jun 16, 2024
Reached out to some old friends I haven't talked to in years on social media. No idea if they still use it. Didn't mention anything about ctb. They don't need to know.

"Why would you do that?"

Simple. I'm trying to find something to hold on to. I know I'm grasping at straws, but I feel like I might as well try. They'll never know that they were my last potion. That's too cruel to tell someone. Especially if they were to find it years later after I ctb.

I don't want to ctb, I'm just at the end of my rope and I can only hold on to it for so long. And, in all honesty, it's already been too long. I'm not the sort of person who can handle things on their own. I don't need someone to act like a therapist and try to solve things, but I need someone to be with me. Unfortunately though, I don't have that. It's okay though, some things just aren't meant to be.

• Love
Reactions: Brokensaddle, WiltingBogStar and abchia