• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
I can't even keep ONE friend. I was talking to this girl for over a year and she deleted her Twitter and discord, and I just went to check telegram because I haven't heard from her in weeks, and she deleted that too. So I have no way of talking to her. I just don't get it. This has happened to me multiple times. Usually people just delete 2 accounts, but this time it makes me upset because we talked for so long. I guess we never could have met because I'm a loser with no job, friends, or anything going for me. I just miss her because we never had any bad conversations. I thought she enjoyed talking with me, but maybe the problem is me. I don't have much to talk about and eventually I got a little boring probably. She had a gf and job. Normal things I guess I can't ever have. Maybe this is why people can't be friends with me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Catch-22, etherealspring, Cinnamorolls and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When people delete all their social media presence that has imo other reasons. It's unlikely that your friend did that bc of you - they could've just ignored you. Obviously, they deleted their whole presence. You should not project that onto yourself. :heart:🫂

Last edited:
Reactions: AvwJ
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Oh, is there something that pushes them to do that?

katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
When people delete all their social media presence that has imo other reasons. It's unlikely that your friend did that bc of you - they could've just ignored you. Obviously, they deleted their whole presence. You should not project that onto yourself. :heart:🫂
I was thinking maybe it wasn't me, but the thing is, this has happened a few times before. It's weird this girl deleted 4 accounts. It's feels like she blocked any way I could speak to her. I barely ever used instagram, but she deleted that too 😔

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I was thinking maybe it wasn't me, but the thing is, this has happened a few times before. It's weird this girl deleted 4 accounts. It's feels like she blocked any way I could speak to her. I barely ever used instagram, but she deleted that too 😔
That's really weird, idk. Sometimes it feels like a curse that is on us and that makes life so much harder. Sometimes I feel cursed when so many things go wrong that it cannot be a coincidence anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22