TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I imagine my current consciousness being placed in the body of a slightly younger me. I would do so many things differently. I'm quite young still but I have so many regrets already. In this scenario however, I would avoid all all of the situations that have led to me to this place, make decisions I should have made back then and use my knowledge of the future to do something fun or useful. Many people think about this, I'm sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and ClownMe
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Sometimes I fantasize about this as well. It would feel empowering, knowing what to do, which decisions to make. But I'd still have the memories from all those things I experienced the first time round. If you know what I mean. So I'd still be pretty fucked up in the head. Though, maybe I would be able to diminish the psychosomatic symptoms by making better choices. Maybe I could make sure I wouldn't burn out. Though I'm not so sure that would be possible. Maybe I'd end up making a whole series of different mistakes. Still, I fantasize about this. It would be so nice to walk away from things that I know will be painful.