Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
I grew up with someone They're a little bit younger than me but not by much. They struggled with mental health. Spent their time hiding away on their computer playing video games and watching anime. Similar demeanor and personality to my own. A few weeks ago they ended up jumping in front of a train. Things were really bad before the funeral and things are really bad after. I wandered around breaking down and crying most of the time. I almost ended myself in October and wonder what my family member would have thought if they saw me go first.

Interacting with my family members just makes everything worse. I'm not sure I'm brave enough to move forward in my life with things as they are.

I have a bottle of Regalin And over 10,000 milligrams of tramadol About three bottles filled. I don't have much experience with Regalin. If I took enough of it would it be enough to prevent me from vomiting up the Tramadol? Is this a reasonable method for getting out of here? I'm pretty afraid of failing an attempt and ending up hurt.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, Sylveon and Forever Sleep
D

Deleted member 65988

Wow, I don't have the right words to say with regards to your loss because it's quite a painful way to lose someone especially now that you are seeing firsthand what ctbing could do to your loved ones. I hope you are OK enough because it's a heavy loss.