Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Today I informed both my grandma and aunt that I looked into resources for my brother. He is in need of therapy due to his trauma of losing our mom at a long age. His behavior is evident of pent up feelings that are not being addressed. They were both happy and explained that, for the family, its great and could help us heal. My grandma was especially happy as she is old and cannot do much as she used to. Though I am happy I am starting the process, I wish it didn't have to be me. I wish it was my dad, whose the parent, but I guess he's been super busy with work

All my life I felt like I had to be the adult, and now I still am :(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Meditation guide, WornOutLife and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You're such a responsible and mature person. I admire you.
Good job!!!

Reactions: Meditation guide
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
You're such a responsible and mature person. I admire you.
Good job!!!
thank you. like I feel since everyone is older I shouldn't have to be doing this. But I was tired of my brothers abusive behavior so I did something on my own.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Meditation guide and WornOutLife
Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
Maybe it sounds cheesy, but give yourself a pat on the back. You did something selfless and in my opinion you shouldn't tarnish your accomplishment with a negative thought!

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Maybe it sounds cheesy, but give yourself a pat on the back. You did something selfless and in my opinion you shouldn't tarnish your accomplishment with a negative thought!
thank you. I am just upset because my brother has been abusing and attacking me for long, I wish someone stepped in and protected me by doing this :(